Page 564 of 564 FirstFirst ... 64464514554562563564
Results 5,631 to 5,638 of 5638

Thread: The "Is This Real?" Please Post Opinions! Pt. 10

Steve and I certainly don't agree on everything, but I can say without any doubt at all, If you feel you must have a COA for a Star Wars item, or if you feel that you must have a 3rd party authenticate and sticker your Star Wars item... you are a fool to get anyone else to look at it or sign a LOA or COA for you.

Steve has made it his business to authenticate, and chosen Star Wars autograph collecting as his hobby and it is something he enjoys. Why would you have anyone besides him look at a Star Wars item?
    No matter where you go...there you are!
    There can be only One!

Here are two Adam Drivers from CA. They were both failed by PSA. Is this because Steve Grad was not there or are these legitimately bad pieces?
    Sharing my collection of authentic #autographs from the principal cast of the original #StarWars trilogy. Follow me on Twitter @OT_Autographs

Quote Originally Posted by Bendu View Post
    Steve and I certainly don't agree on everything, but I can say without any doubt at all, If you feel you must have a COA for a Star Wars item, or if you feel that you must have a 3rd party authenticate and sticker your Star Wars item... you are a fool to get anyone else to look at it or sign a LOA or COA for you.

Steve has made it his business to authenticate, and chosen Star Wars autograph collecting as his hobby and it is something he enjoys. Why would you have anyone besides him look at a Star Wars item?
    I totally agree with you Bendu, thanks again for your thoughts. It took me a little while though to realize this. I continued to send Star Wars items to PSA without knowing Steve was gone. Since I do have all my Star Wars items third party authenticated, I have since switched to BAS.
    Sharing my collection of authentic #autographs from the principal cast of the original #StarWars trilogy. Follow me on Twitter @OT_Autographs

Theres 2 people on the planet who's opinion I would trust above all others on Star Wars and they are Pete and Steve. Period.
    Last edited by PMSbull; 09-19-2017 at 01:47 AM.
    Got kids? Love a good bedtime story? Then you just might want to purchase my recently released E-book via the Amzon store!
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/My-Pet-Monster-differ…/…/ref=sr_1_1…
    Feedback thread is here http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1110792/#post19408522

They all look fine. I actually have the Harrison and the Billy Dee signed from that same set.
    Thanks! Much appreciated!

How about these two Ford's from CA?

I don't care much for either signature, but they are Ford.

As for Driver, I don't believe there is enough stuff out there that I can completely trust, in order for me to make any kind of judgement on his CA scribbles. Honestly, I just don't care enough to put in the time.
    No matter where you go...there you are!
    There can be only One!

I don't care much for either signature, but they are Ford.

As for Driver, I don't believe there is enough stuff out there that I can completely trust, in order for me to make any kind of judgement on his CA scribbles. Honestly, I just don't care enough to put in the time.
    Thanks again for your thoughts Bendu. And just so people are aware, these two CA Fords above were also failed by PSA, just like the Coolwaters example I showed. Just like we were talking about earlier I'm now as convinced as ever that we shouldn't waste our time and money sending Star Wars items to PSA anymore. BAS/Steve Grad is the only way to go.
    Last edited by OriginalTrilogy; 09-19-2017 at 06:12 PM.

Page 564 of 564 FirstFirst ... 64464514554562563564