Page 1 of 147 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Han Solo - Bespin Outfit - VC50

Han Solo - Bespin Outfit - VC**

Seems like Hasbro have plans for a Super articulated Bespin Han Solo figure for either 2010/2011.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
    HansHideout.com (Jeff): Since fan polls and wishlists are all the rage these days, we thought we'd pass along our Han's Hideout "Top Five" list for your consideration:

1) Super-Articulated Bespin Han Solo
    2) Bollux/Blue Max (Han Solo at Star's End)
    3) Jolli (Marvel Comics)
    4) Crimson Jack (Marvel Comics)
    5) Bom Vimdin

Having seen our list, should we be super-excited for 2010, sort of excited, or bracing ourselves for disappointment?

Hasbro: It's interesting that you have chosen, aside from the on-screen Han and Bom Vindin, three figures that commemorate the very earliest EU storytelling and are remembered fondly by long-time fans. In the scheme of what's happening today, however, these are a little obscure and probably not high on most fans' wish lists, but we'll see when the next Fans' Choice Vote nominations conclude in August (be sure and get your top 30 votes in!). From your list, at least one of those will be out in 2010 (you can probably guess which) and one more is almost a certain "lock" for 2011. As fo the rest, well, we hope that the comic packs have a long and fruitful life and we can get to one or more of them. As for our personal choice, it would be very cool to see Bollux/Blue Max some day

[/QUOTE]

Thoughts on seeing a SA Bespin Han Solo? What should he come with?

Re: Bespin Han Solo - Super Articulated

Nothing but his blaster. Let's not let H get too creative with this one. Neutral parted hair as well. I hope they don't use his Hoth frizzy fro as a reference. Bespin Landing Platform is the image they should use.

I think I would pass on Bespin Han. It's just not a version I really want.

Well, I will buy one regardless. I mean any Han is a good Han to me

This is just one of those DUH releases. With it being the 30th Anniversary of ESB next year, I'd say this one is a lock.

I'd also guess that with whatever stuff is going on with the "cancellation" of the Legacy series, and the rumors around the packaging change, something is up for next year, we don't know what it is yet, but all factors point to a return of the vintage style packaging next year.

Hopefully this Han will be one of many in that series!

'78
    He's back!

Way past due. Can't have it sooner.
    "If one can not say what he means, he can never mean what he says." - B5 "Into the Fire" Lord Durano to Prime Minister Mollari

Needs to be an all new figure.

This had better be a whole new sculpt from top to bottom, or I'm gonna drive over to Rhode Island and throttle somebody.

Quote Originally Posted by ETAndElliot
    Needs to be an all new figure.
    I third this.

If I see any more attempts to frankenstein VOTC into a Han figure I'll smash my head into the nearest wall.

This was the Han I played with most as a kid, I don't get why they haven't made one yet.

Page 1 of 147 1231151101 ... LastLast