Page 185 of 185 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185
Results 1,841 to 1,847 of 1847

Thread: Recent Acquisitions Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DarthPete View Post
    I didn't take a picture because, y'know, it doesn't really need one. But I recently scored a complete land of the Jawas base and escape pod (no backdrop Sandcrawler which is fine, because just these parts are what I was after) for $20 shipped. The escape pod is one of those things I owned once, like 25 years ago when I first got in to collecting and for some reason just hadn't reacquired until now. What a big stupid grin I had on my face when I opened it.
    Very cool and congrats! This guy at a local flea market has a mint backdrop but wont sell it untill he has the base which he says he has somewhere. Guess ill keep waiting.

Hello!

This page doesn't seem to active anymore so I figured I would post some awesome coins I've picked up over the last 2 months. Yes, they are AFA graded but that section is also not very active. Anyway, I met a new friend on RS who helped me out with several of these. Others were bought through a guy I met on eBay. In this case who you know really came in handy! I never thought I would be able to own most of these coins. I sold around 40 loose figures to get these and a few other coins not pictured. No regrets! Figures are easy to come by. I also have another Cat 4 coin lined up, just finishing raising the funds for it.

I now only need 13 coins!!! Display coming soon...

Those are really nice. Congrats!! Been into collecting for over 20 years, but have just recently gotten into the coins. You've got some great ones there.

Thanks wampa, good luck on your quest!

For around $130 I bought the following: Imperial Gunner (fantastic shape, coin included, missing gun), Royal Guard (complete, original pike and soft goods, looks great), Imperial Commander (repro gun) and AT-AT Commander (repro gun). Two repro weapons not withstanding; I think I did alright.
    "Evacuate? In our moment of triumpth? I think you overestimate their chances!"

Randomly picked up a Jedi era Luke with a power-up accessory. As you can see from the pics, it doesn't match him at all, I have no idea what they were thinking.
    A brown Accessory on a black outfit! it DOES however, look superb on one of the Rey's..
    Last edited by CorvetteFive; 07-12-2018 at 06:08 AM.

Cool pics bro but this is the vintage section.

Page 185 of 185 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185