Page 1 of 110 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Y-Wing Fighter - TRU Exclusive

Y-Wing Fighter - TRU Exclusive

This was posted in the TLC New and Rumor Central thread, no completely new Y-Wing on tap but seems like a new tooling of the existing version will be on the shelves in 2010...

From <a href="www.Sandtroopers.com" target="_blank">Sandtroopers.com</a>:

2) In the last Q&A, you said that if the sales on the CW Y-Wing were good this might open up things for a new line of "midsize" vehicles. Would that then include a new OT-era Y-Wing by any chance? I've never bought a Y-Wing previously because there were just too many small dislikes about the old mold (too small, the pilot cannot sit without leaning back in his seat, R2 unit cannot be removed, landing gear seemed too weak, wing plastic was too bendy, etc). After the spectacular job that was done on the BMF and AT-TE, I'd snap up an OT-Y-Wing in a heartbeat done with the same care and quality! How about it?

A) We would not do a whole new Y-Wing in this format, but we do intend to deliver a significant update to the current tool next year that will address many, if not all of your issues (and at a lower price point than the Deluxe format, similar to last year's Y-Wing). Stay tuned!

Thoughts on this news? What do you want to see with the 2010 release?

Re: Y-Wing (New Tooling) - 2010

Wasn't the 30th Anniversery one(Yellow ) Retooled compared to the Original Trilogy Collection one Silver/Blue) ?
    I'M LOOKING FOR SEVERAL LOOSE TUSKEN RAIDERS , GEONOSIANS , WOOKIE WARRIORS , AMANINS , AND GUNGAN WARRIORS...AS CHEAP AS POSSIBLE .

http://www.youtube.com/user/Actionfigurexpert

Which pilot do you think will come with it? And will it be ANH or ROTJ-based?

People have been asking for an ROTJ Y-Wing pilot, so I could see this being Grey Leader. But I'd rather see Gold 5 (Pops) or Gold 2 (Tiree). I'm surprised the 2007 Y-Wing didn't come with either of them, since they were shown more prominently (and had speaking parts) compared to Lt. Lepira.

^^
    Nice idea. I'd like to see this end up as Grey Leader.
    PSN ID: ​stormshadow138
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Nightwing77780
    My Feedback

I would entertain the idea, especialy if the landing gear is decent
    Dea wanna wanga

Awe man.... this mean there's going to be another Astromech coming out ...... If there is , it better not be just White with a little Color trim...it better be something Nice , and an R5 or R7.... LOL
    I'M LOOKING FOR SEVERAL LOOSE TUSKEN RAIDERS , GEONOSIANS , WOOKIE WARRIORS , AMANINS , AND GUNGAN WARRIORS...AS CHEAP AS POSSIBLE .

http://www.youtube.com/user/Actionfigurexpert

PLEAS HASBRO! Make the first release OT based. No wild colors or anything. Keep it pure!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Knight
    PLEAS HASBRO! Make the first release OT based. No wild colors or anything. Keep it pure!
    Now you've opened up the floodgates for the comedians on this board to make jokes about all of the colors this could possibly be.
    Kerra Holt figure, please?

This brave trio fights to defend the Empire against Darth Vader's evil forces.

I wish they'd start making them and X-Wings in the correct scale.

Oooh, more Y-Wing goodness. If this had a droid slot, I'd be all over it.
    CantThinkOfAName is now Onsokumaru

Page 1 of 110 1231151101 ... LastLast