Page 168 of 168 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168
Results 1,671 to 1,676 of 1676

Thread: Celebration VI General Discussion

so looking forward to CVII as my kids will be 4 years old and the perfect age to get them excited about Star Wars in General. plus it give me some time to save up the $$$ if the event is in 2015 for the release of EP VII. I would love it if the event was actually held at the convention center again or perhaps on Disney property itself so that it works with the SW Weekends.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

my wife and I went and had a great time!! We live on the other side of tampa so it was nice not to have to travel to far like some. Hope it comes back again soon!!

Since I had to miss CVI, I am really looking forward to VII. Do you think we will start hearing rumblings shortly after Celebration Europe or do you think it will still be awhile before they give hints?
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, BD-3000 "Betty droid".
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

Quote Originally Posted by my_kind_of_scum View Post
    Since I had to miss CVI, I am really looking forward to VII. Do you think we will start hearing rumblings shortly after Celebration Europe or do you think it will still be awhile before they give hints?

Well, they announced CE2 at CVI, so it makes sense they could announce CVII at CE2. At least I'm hoping so!
    Patman
    "A good friend will bail you out of jail. A great friend will be sitting next to you saying 'Damn, that was fun!'"

Had a great time at CVI! Anyone know where I can get a tattoo convention shirt from the celebration? I got a tattoo there and in all my excitement I forgot to get a tshirt. Prefer a medium but will take whatever size if anyone can point me in the direction.

Page 168 of 168 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168