Page 54 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL Todd DeMartino’s "The Saga Museum" Thread

I know the deal I got my refund.That wasan't the point.

•    
    Ross, the reason for my whining is due to the lack of response my requests have received. I agree that everyone that has asked has gotten a refund. No debating that point.

Jonathan
    Who knows? In a thousand years even you may be worth something. - Belloq

Quote Originally Posted by raven7dp View Post
    Ross, the reason for my whining is due to the lack of response my requests have received. I agree that everyone that has asked has gotten a refund. No debating that point.

Jonathan
    I don't think you should have to explain. Some people are just rude and we can just leave it at that.

I am in same boat, never asked for a refund. I'm not gonna chase Todd down, if he wants to do the right thing by all the people who supported him, then that is great. If not, then shame on him. It will catch up with him eventually.
    Check out my First Shot limelight here
    Click here for my FS thread

He has made it clear how to receive refunds, and you are not wanting a refund, but still have beef with him? I don't understand? What more does he owe you? He obviously does not care about communication other than for refunds, so for anyone to expect anything else to me is mind boggling. I think what he did and how he handled it was absolutely ******, and I am incredulous as to the lack of communication myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_P View Post
    I don't think you should have to explain. Some people are just rude and we can just leave it at that.

I am in same boat, never asked for a refund. I'm not gonna chase Todd down, if he wants to do the right thing by all the people who supported him, then that is great. If not, then shame on him. It will catch up with him eventually.
    I seek Yoda. Collect him I must. Sell to me your production and preproduction Yoda items you will. Vintage it is, yes yes. Mmm hehehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Ross_C View Post
    He has made it clear how to receive refunds, and you are not wanting a refund, but still have beef with him? I don't understand? What more does he owe you? He obviously does not care about communication other than for refunds, so for anyone to expect anything else to me is mind boggling. I think what he did and how he handled it was absolutely ******, and I am incredulous as to the lack of communication myself.
    Where did I say he owe's me something other than the money I paid? Where did I say I have a "beef" him? At this point, you're the only one I have an issue with, telling people to stop "whining" and that it is their fault if they lost money on this ordeal. Nobody wants to read your negative comments. You make a bad situation just that much worse for some people. Personally, I don't care what Todd does, but I do have compassion for others who might not be taking this as well.
    Check out my First Shot limelight here
    Click here for my FS thread

You stated you don't want a refund but leave it up to him to do the right thing? He's made it clear that no refunds will be coming unless you request it. It's simple. Where did I say that is was people's fault that they lost money? No one has lost money. Ok not taking it well, fine, but no one is out money, and if 10 years past you are still demonstrably upset despite, that's just poor coping. He still has my money and I've not requested a refund. What he did and how he handled it was ****** and he deserves any negative comment he gets. That said, if you get your refund, after 10 years what more do you want, or why ask for what you know you wont get like an explanation? Should you have to chase him down to get a refund, no, that too is just ******.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_P View Post
    Where did I say he owe's me something other than the money I paid? Where did I say I have a "beef" him? At this point, you're the only one I have an issue with, telling people to stop "whining" and that it is their fault if they lost money on this ordeal. Nobody wants to read your negative comments. You make a bad situation just that much worse for some people. Personally, I don't care what Todd does, but I do have compassion for others who might not be taking this as well.
    I seek Yoda. Collect him I must. Sell to me your production and preproduction Yoda items you will. Vintage it is, yes yes. Mmm hehehe.

•    
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthMickeyMoose View Post
    learning lesson
    Isn't that a bit redundant?

My point is why can’t he just cancel the darn book already and stop pretending like it will still eventually get released.
    Wanted: Jawa sample proofs,a textured cape Leia, and any Boushh proofs. I'm also currently looking for a 21 ESB back Leia Organa proof. I have cash and many great trade items!
    My Feedback:http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1070625/

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
    Isn't that a bit redundant?

No, that would be any post made by you. Now go find some less intelligent person to troll. It's your only chance. Your out of your league here little man.

•    
    Now go find some less intelligent person to troll.
    Well, be patient. That might take a while.

Your out of your league here little man.
    You're
    Last edited by Sharp; 07-12-2018 at 08:53 PM.

Page 54 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast