Page 1 of 181 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Vintage 3 Packs

Vintage 3 Packs

The next wave of three packs according to banthaskull is the following (ppics of the real vintage versions included for reference):

Bossk/ IG-88/ Imperial Stormtrooper in Hoth Battle Gear Vintage pic
    R2-D2/ C-3PO/ Chewbacca Vintage pic
    Dengar/ Imperial Commander/ AT-AT Driver Vintage pic

Thoughts on the next offering in this line?

Re: Wave 3 - Vintage 3 Packs

pass-a-roni!

Might pick up the droids and chewy.

I wonder if the imperial commander will be the Needa mold with the same head of the Sunber mold?
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" SA/TBS line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Friends don't let friends drink and drive. Just say no!
    Don't be an Intergalactic Menace 2 Society
    when you're drinking your Juice in the Deathstar :very_drunk:

I may get the Imperial set, since I need another AT-AT driver so that mine match (I have the one from the AT-AT and the included driver now).

I may get the Android set, depending on which droids are in it. I assume they'll continue using the same Chewbacca that was recently in Saga Legends, and I have two of those already.

Is there a site somewhere that shows all of the original packs? I can never find it when I try to.

Dang I'll have to check it out tonight when I get home. The link is blocked here at work.

passed on the other sets for this is again a pass for me.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

passed on the other sets for this is again a pass for me.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

i want the imperial commander (if it's articulation is up to date) and IG-88 because i never got one before.
    Most wanted figures: Mighella the nightsister, Mon calamari dancers (female and male), BD-3000 (red and green), SA realistic Hondo Onaka, any of jabbas human henchmen and as many SA TFA figures we can get!

Page 1 of 181 1231151101 ... LastLast