Page 126 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1260

Thread: North Carolina Store Reports #3

I can say with some authority that there's nothing new being put on shelves in the Charlotte area. Went to all but one Walmart in Mecklenburg county and three across the border in SC. Nothing new, especially in TBS 3.75.

OK... going to share here and with my Carolina friends. Purchased Walmart Black Series Cassian and Scarif Trooper at Newport Walmart in Rock Hill, SC about 30 min ago. There were more there but not a lot. Gotta be more out there in Charlotte somewhere. Where I found them is usually a wasteland for toys

Happy Hunting.
    "The Marvel and Transformers team must share a lunch table.
    Star Wars must have sat with GI Joe team." ~ indysolo007

http://starwarslists.blogspot.com/

Walked in to TRU at Triangle Towne Center today to get a tricycle for my son. Walked out with all of 40th Anniversary wave 2. And a Lego Speeder Bike + Scout Trooper. And a NECA Jungle Hunter Predator. And a tricycle. LOL. And I haven't even bothered to pick up wave 1 yet. I am more than happy to get these for less than MSRP.

And I found R5-D4 at GameStop at North Hills today.

I've found a few batches of scarif/death/cassian. Sold one batch to greg at $6 a piece since I don't rip friends off.

I haven't seen wave 2 of the 6" bs, but I really want a tusken!
    A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

Triangle Towne Center Wal-Mart still has 2 Death Squad Commanders, 1 C-3P0, and 1 Ben Kenobi on the pegs.

Anybody need a 40th carded Storm? Found another and grabbed it for some reason.
    A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

You guys will be glad to know I'm not collecting figures anymore.

we are playing x wing miniatures
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

So does that mean you can send me the 5POA Yoda and Obi-wan when you find them?

Have been finding the 5POA Yoda and Obi-wan wave as well as sporadic TBS3.75” TLJ wave at Walmart’s in the Charlotte area

Page 126 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126