Page 125 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125
Results 1,241 to 1,249 of 1249

Thread: North Carolina Store Reports #3

My apologies keknivek, I also thought you meant the 6" Black Series line.

The 5POA stuff is depressing but I decided pretty early on that I couldn't collect another line ... If I was going to do 6" I would collect Marvel Legends.

I think if paint applications were better, the 5POA sculpts for the most part aren't bad. I bought a few, but only the obscure ones.
    "The Marvel and Transformers team must share a lunch table.
    Star Wars must have sat with GI Joe team." ~ indysolo007

http://starwarslists.blogspot.com/

My kid has a bunch. They are just too expensive for what they are.

I started the 6" line thinking I'd just get Imperial troops, but I branched out a little and kind of switched over.

I haven't *stopped* collecting 4", I just can't find them and haven't been able to hunt for a month.
    “A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.”
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

Did anyone anywhere around even see the Cassian and Scarif Trooper (3 3/4") walmart exclusive Black Series figures?

I'd find it hard to believe that they ever showed up in Rock Hill, SC where I live as I look all the time. Nothing has moved in over a month.
    "The Marvel and Transformers team must share a lunch table.
    Star Wars must have sat with GI Joe team." ~ indysolo007

http://starwarslists.blogspot.com/

I haven't seen any new 4" BS at all since just after xmas.

I'm *really* looking for the $20 combining Voltron lions. We have the black one only!
    “A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.”
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

Quote Originally Posted by OdinsDad View Post
    I haven't seen any new 4" BS at all since just after xmas.

I'm *really* looking for the $20 combining Voltron lions. We have the black one only!
    Star Wars has been really dry lately..unless you order online of course.

Regarding the Voltron lions, the limbs have been really short packed. I guess playmates toys didn't think they would sell as well as they have. If I see any I will let you know.
    “Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole.”

Target on Glenwood had Chirrut, Baze, and Krennic last night. Already got 'em, so I left 'em. Interesting that Target seems to have skipped the Revan wave altogether.

Visiting in Charlotte this weekend, anyone know where I can find the 3.75 wal mart Cassian and Shoretrooper? Thank you.

I haven't seen them anywhere in the area but I was recently at the Walmart at 11145 Bryton Town Center DrHuntersville, NC 28078. They were completely out of TBS3.75 and had stocking directions listed on the pegs. If they've restocked it could be with some good stuff. Most other walmarts in the county are clogged with Finns and Hans.

Page 125 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125