Page 473 of 474 FirstFirst ... 373423463471472473474 LastLast
Results 4,721 to 4,730 of 4736

Thread: AT-AT - Hoth Version

That's an awesome price for a loose one. Congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Hurin View Post
    Saw one of these bad boys MISB yesterday for $120 Canadian and was talked out of it. I really don't have the room for it.

Found a loose one on Kijiji for $40 only missing the driver. Couldn't help myself for that price.
    wow 120 Canadian for one MISB that would have been a STEAL!!!

Anyone know if both ESB and ROTJ version were made in approx the same quantity? Probably no way to know for sure but how did it feel like back in 2010 and 2012 for you guys that remember?
    Last edited by Calitrooper; 05-28-2017 at 01:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Calitrooper View Post
    Anyone know if both ESB and ROTJ version were made in approx the same quantity? Probably no way to know for sure but how did it feel like back in 2010 and 2012 for you guys that remember?
    same quality to me. only differences are the paint apps and the speeder bike for each
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

So was the Hoth version only released in a SotDS box and the Endor version only released in a TVC box?
    Modern versions of vintage Return of the Jedi figures: 17/17; 9/14

Actually I was referring to the quantity produced and/or the ease at which it was found at TRU.
    I believe both the Hoth and ROTJ were in TVC boxes.

Not sure but I believe the Legacy version was exactly the same as the ESB TVC release. As the ESB version got 2 releases I reckon it was probably manufactured in larger numbers than the ROTJ version.

Quote Originally Posted by eightball View Post
    Not sure but I believe the Legacy version was exactly the same as the ESB TVC release. As the ESB version got 2 releases I reckon it was probably manufactured in larger numbers than the ROTJ version.
    I didn't know the ESB version had two releases.

I guess at the end of the day it's about which box art you like.

I didn't know the ESB version had two releases.

I guess at the end of the day it's about which box art you like.
    The Hoth one was released in the Shadows of the Dark Side line and then apparently again in the Vintage Collection.

I have the Hoth one but personally I'd probably prefer the Endor version. The Speeder Bike is more appropriate on Endor. I never got the Hoth Biker Scout figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Hurin View Post
    I have the Hoth one but personally I'd probably prefer the Endor version. The Speeder Bike is more appropriate on Endor. I never got the Hoth Biker Scout figure.
    Aaaand, literally the next day I find the Hoth speeder bike with Biker Scout for $5 on Kijiji. Sometimes I can't believe my luck!

Page 473 of 474 FirstFirst ... 373423463471472473474 LastLast