Page 278 of 278 FirstFirst ... 178228268276277278
Results 2,771 to 2,779 of 2779

Thread: Ohio Finds Part 22

Noticed the new wave (3) of basic figures at the Fairlawn Target, w/ exile Luke. I already bought them from HTS, so I left them.

I forgot to report it, but I noticed the new wave of 5 POA at Target in Cuyahoga Falls, sans Luke, a few days ago. They were still there yesterday.

More than worth the $39.99 shipped.....
    Thanks, EE!

Medina Walmart had a shipper by the sporting goods filled with 3 3/4 5poas and 6". I grabbed a 6" Pratorian Guard for $17. There was another one there when I left.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGJIM View Post
    Medina Walmart had a shipper by the sporting goods filled with 3 3/4 5poas and 6". I grabbed a 6" Pratorian Guard for $17. There was another one there when I left.
    Forgot I snapped a pic.

Spotted the same display at the Stow WM as well, along with more of the TBS 3.75 repack wave. I don't collect the 6 inch line, but General Leia was very tempting - I wish they'd do the same outfit in the basic line, or TVC next year!

I found the HW ships I was looking for at TRU a week or so ago, so I am caught up on everything for the year.

Are there any events for the TLJ premiere in the area?

Yesterday, I received the Fenn Rau I got on Amazon.

Hello there and Happy New Year.
    I'm going to working in New Albany in a couple of months and I'm really looking forward to visiting another state in the USA.
    Could anyone tell me if there any stores that might sell the rarer Star Wars figures? I'm looking for the 40th Anniversary Luke Skywalker X Wing Pilot and hoped to pick him up on one of my trips as I really don't want to buy from eBay. Other than that figure I'm searching for the last two lines of the repackaged VC lines, are there many well stocked Wal-Marts in the area?
    Many Thanks.

Yesterday, I got my $20 6" Landspeeder/Luke set from Amazon.
    I was shocked at how minty and pristine the box is. There aren't even any flaws or scratches on the window plastic.

I may have to get the Rey set now.

Page 278 of 278 FirstFirst ... 178228268276277278