Page 277 of 277 FirstFirst ... 177227267275276277
Results 2,761 to 2,769 of 2769

Thread: Ohio Finds Part 22

Stow WM restocked the TBS 3.75 TLJ wave, I picked up Luke and the Guard, they had multiples of each figure in the wave, but I skipped the other two. I think the basic Rose looks superior, and frankly the basic Luke looks better as well. Both the head and overall deco looks nicer on my basic version. I do like the Guard, but overall its another boring wave, as these characters / outfits are all represented in 5 POA as well.

picked-up 3x 40th Vader Legacy packs at $14/ea
    My Trade Thread & My Feedback Thread
    WANT: Maleval, Phobos, Nicanus Tassu, Llats Ward

anybody need a WM BS 3.75" Rose for cost ? LMK, it'll save me the return trip.
    My Trade Thread & My Feedback Thread
    WANT: Maleval, Phobos, Nicanus Tassu, Llats Ward

Picked up the 6" Stormie Executioner yesterday. I was surprised to learn it was only $15 when it rang up at the register.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGJIM View Post
    Picked up the 6" Stormie Executioner yesterday. I was surprised to learn it was only $15 when it rang up at the register.
    20% off Star Wars at Target this week - saw the new BS 6" Maz/Leia/Praetorian Guard wave. I only need Finn and Poe, still passed at 20% off. They'll be cheaper on Amazon someday. Easton Target
    Last edited by exciter; 10-25-2017 at 02:37 PM.

Saturday, I finally received the 6" Royal Guards I pre-ordered back in June.
    It's all good. I've finally come to the the point where I'd rather pre-order and get something eventually than drive around wasting gas and time, never to find it anyway.
    It was a nice surprise to get the box. I pretty much forgot about it.

Speaking of online purchases, did any locals order multiple Disney Chopper figures, and have a spare for sale / trade?
    Last edited by darth_sidious; 10-31-2017 at 01:01 PM.

I was hesitant to pick up the TLJ Yoda because of the lack of leg articulation, but the likeness is great, not to mention Yoda is my favorite character, so I grabbed one today. Luckily I had a $5 giftcard, so the figure was only $3 - its really not worth the pricepoint, so I'm glad I was able to purchase it at a discount. The Fairlawn Target has another if anyone is looking.

Not something I'd normally be into, but the TLJ 12 inch line just released an ESB Yoda which is the best likeness in action figure form that I've seen for the character. Its my first 12 inch scale figure, and likely the only one I'll purchase - but its nothing short of fantastic. It even comes with a snake accessory like the vintage Kenner figure. OT fans should check it out, especially considering its only $10! Its hard to fathom how these carry a $10 pricepoint and the tiny 3.75 TLJ Yoda figure, with fewer accessories and less POA carries a $8 price tag. The Fairlawn TRU has several of them on the pegs.

(insert crickets sound)

Spotted the repack wave of TBS figures at the Fairlawn WM the other day if anyone is looking for those - I passed on them. I am trying to track down the second wave of TLJ diecast ships by HW - anyone spot them as of yet?

Page 277 of 277 FirstFirst ... 177227267275276277