Page 274 of 274 FirstFirst ... 174224264272273274
Results 2,731 to 2,737 of 2737

Thread: Ohio Finds Part 22

Quote Originally Posted by Obi_Dan_Kenobi View Post
    We got in the Thrawn wave of 5 POA at Cuyahoga Falls Target yesterday. There was still a Bohdi, Thrawn, and a couple of Leias when I left a few hours ago.
    Thanks for posting - done with that wave now. Just need to find Fenn Rau!

Quote Originally Posted by darth_sidious View Post
    Thanks for posting - done with that wave now. Just need to find Fenn Rau!
    Sure! We got another case in today!

Had a chance to check out the Perrysburg-area Walmart, Target, GameStop, and Meijer while visiting family over the holiday: absolutely nothing at any of them.
    *Most Wanted: Hasbro to 'wise up'!

still no NEO sightings for the 4" Walmart BS stuff, huh ?
    My Trade Thread & My Feedback Thread
    WANT: Maleval, Phobos, Nicanus Tassu, Llats Ward

I picked up a TIE Striker for $12 at Macedonia Target this afternoon. I try not to collect ships, but I couldn't pass it up.
    Go for Papa Palpatine!

If anyone has an extra 6 inch 40th Anniversary BS C3PO or Stormy they want to trade, I'll be set up at the NEO Comic Con in North Olmstead this Sunday with lots to trade and sell. Just need these 2 for my set. I'm in spots 21-24. Thanx in advance!

James
    Star Wars stuff is a horrible investment. Star Wars fans are always broke because all they buy is Ramen noodles, peanut butter and Kenny Baker autographs.

Just a heads up to Cleveland area people. I had a vintage 12 back Kenner R2d2 carded figure stolen from my booth at NEO Comic Con on Sunday. The card was unpunched and the clear undamaged bubble was slightly lifting away from the card at the top. It was in an acrylic case. Please keep a watch for it in your travels(pawn shops, comic shops, flea markets and Craigslist). Please message me if spotted. Thanx in advance!

James
    Star Wars stuff is a horrible investment. Star Wars fans are always broke because all they buy is Ramen noodles, peanut butter and Kenny Baker autographs.

Page 274 of 274 FirstFirst ... 174224264272273274