Page 273 of 273 FirstFirst ... 173223263271272273
Results 2,721 to 2,728 of 2728

Thread: Ohio Finds Part 22

I've been quiet here lately because I really haven't found anything in a while. My last few purchases have been online, too.
    "Star Wars is the greatest movie of all time! It's hard not to talk about Star Wars!" Pastor Dan(Billy Dee Williams),That 70's Show
    Find Vadersvette at rebelscum,galactichunter,and sirsteves forums

Found the Mace Windu and 7th sister at a flee Market.

Paid the price of the pop price guide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BIGJIM View Post
    This is specifically why I stopped posting so many finds.
    This hobby has been ruined.
    Fairlawn seems to be a haven for lurkers unfortunately - that's why its so frustrating shopping in that area, not to mention, I've noticed people hoarding and have even seen a scalper talking to himself as he rifled through pegs, saying, "this is going on ebay" - I didn't know whether to laugh or be pissed.

I miss the old days of helping fellow collectors and sharing finds, etc with each other. I've had a few local collecting buddies over the years, but none of them collect any longer as far as I know. I don't think I've met anyone that's still active here. With so many reading, and few posting, a group text or something like that would probably work better than these open forums.

Yeah, I still remember when you helped me out with the ROTS royal guards back in the day.

I wish the forum was like some others I've been to -- you can't see anything unless you register and have a certain number of posts.
    "Star Wars is the greatest movie of all time! It's hard not to talk about Star Wars!" Pastor Dan(Billy Dee Williams),That 70's Show

Oh right, I nearly forgot - that was ages ago!

Before I quit modding here, I discussed making the Ohio thread private with the admin, but ultimately decided against it, because RS is an open forum, so restricting one section but not another would likely cause issues. I don't think I've ever found local forums elsewhere when it comes to the hobby. I tend to only post here and on Yakface, and I think I've only met one local over on YF.

As for Ohio finds...I had a nice flea market find over the weekend, nothing modern, but picked up a vintage Greedo in great shape, marked $7 - I bought it for $1! Also picked up one of my favorite aliens as a kid - Ree Yees! The lady selling them was leaving and said - everything is $1.

Last edited by darth_sidious; 06-01-2017 at 09:40 AM.

I wandered into the Target in Fairlawn/Montrose the other day and was pleasantly surprised to see they finally renovated it, and moved it out of the 90's and into this century.

Really? Wow, about time. I haven't been there in a few months, but I always chuckled when I went there that they must've forgot about that store.

Quote Originally Posted by vadersvette View Post
    Really? Wow, about time. I haven't been there in a few months, but I always chuckled when I went there that they must've forgot about that store.
    HA! I always though the same thing. It was like that location, as well as the Elyria store, were just forgotten about by corporate. I think the Strongsville and Medina stores were both remodeled two or three times while those two were just ignored.

Page 273 of 273 FirstFirst ... 173223263271272273