Page 272 of 272 FirstFirst ... 172222262270271272
Results 2,711 to 2,718 of 2718

Thread: Ohio Finds Part 22

My R-3DO and Chopper arrived today. They really knocked it out of the park with Chop!
    "Star Wars is the greatest movie of all time! It's hard not to talk about Star Wars!" Pastor Dan(Billy Dee Williams),That 70's Show
    Find Vadersvette at rebelscum,galactichunter,and sirsteves forums

Just picked up the elusive and exclusive 6" R5-D4 at the Tower City Gamestop. I didn't order when it first went on-line thinking I could find one in the five Gamestops around me but could never find one. I work near Tower City so I stopped in this morning to see if they had any as part of the Star Wars Day sale. The associate told me they got a couple in earlier in the week but sold them. He saw that two more were due in possibly today so I paid in the advance to get the 30% off. At lunchtime, he called to saw they came in and now I have one. It's a May the Fourth miracle.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGJIM View Post
    Special thanks to rgeezzy who went down to the convention and hooked me up with this little number right here.

.................................................. ...
    My Trade Thread & My Feedback Thread
    WANT: Maleval, Phobos, Nicanus Tassu, Llats Ward

anyone looking for 40th luke and ben, the mayfield / som center road had a 2 of each, as well as a bunch of reduced price black series 3.75 inch (phasma, leia, han, more).

My Mafex Rey arrived today. No issues so far, except for her left arm falling off easily. But every review I've watched mentions this, so it must be a design flaw.
    "Star Wars is the greatest movie of all time! It's hard not to talk about Star Wars!" Pastor Dan(Billy Dee Williams),That 70's Show
    Find Vadersvette at rebelscum,galactichunter,and sirsteves forums

Just ordered the 6" Death Squad Commander from Amazon. $19.99 with free shipping for Prime members.

https://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Ann...XV4P865FA7YHEV

Got 3.75" Admiral Raddus, Galen Erso, and Lt. Sefla from Entertainment Earth in the mail today.

Delivered from Amazon today: the 6" Death Squad Commander I had ordered when he appeared there for $19.99 for a few minutes.

Page 272 of 272 FirstFirst ... 172222262270271272