Page 271 of 274 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271272273 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 2733

Thread: Ohio Finds Part 22

Quote Originally Posted by darth_sidious View Post
    Picked up the Jedha multipack and RO BluRay at the Fairlawn Target - plenty of sets in a display in the front if anyone is looking. No sign of wave 3 of the basic figures - any locals have spares? I'm looking for Thrawn, Bohdi, and the Scarif trooper.
    I just saw Bohdi on Monday...it was either at the Stow or Bainbridge Target.
    Go for Papa Palpatine!

I got a 6" Krennic for $10 at Medina Target. It rang up at $20 but they price matched the tag on the peg.

Picked up a R5-D4 at GameStop today in Findlay. I was also able to find a Walmart SA Cassian and Scariff Trooper for $5.84 each!! Today was a good day!!
    There is no disgrace in getting old, it is just damned inconvenient.
    My Feedback!

Any NEO locals ordering the Disney droids (Chopper, etc)? Free shipping starts at $75, so if anyone wants to combine an order, LMK.

Lewis Center Walmart: Really thought I had it in the bag tonight. I knew there was a case of the single 40th figures today, but the stock people couldn't find it. Went there just not to find it opened on a palette with Han and R2 missing. Kudos to whoever it was. Guess I will try my luck elsewhere
    I am a rock star trapped in an ordinary person's body!

Went to Fairlawn Walmart today. As for 3 3/4" Black Series, there were lots of Leias and Finns. Did see the 40th Anniversary 6" Leia, Ben, and Luke. I don't collect 6", so I left them.

Special thanks to rgeezzy who went down to the convention and hooked me up with this little number right here.

Today I received the Disney Droid Factory and on Friday, I should be getting Chopper and R-3PO.

Quote Originally Posted by Obi_Dan_Kenobi View Post
    Went to Fairlawn Walmart today. As for 3 3/4" Black Series, there were lots of Leias and Finns. Did see the 40th Anniversary 6" Leia, Ben, and Luke. I don't collect 6", so I left them.
    Do you still work at the Chapel Hill Target? I haven't been there in ages, but I stopped by and the pegs are full of basic TFA pegwarmers. Do you know why they weren't cleared out for RO? I know TRU is holding on to them, but I thought Target stores cleared out the old figures before new movies...

I didn't see anything I was looking for (RO wave 3), but I spotted Jedha multipacks on a SW endcap if anyone is still looking for that.

======================

On an unrelated note, if anyone needs Rebels Season 2 on BluRay (Region free), I have an unopened / undamaged copy that I received as a gift - which is up for trade.

Trade list:

http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1124741

If you don't have anything from my "wants" list, I am also interested in the new wave of RO figures (Thrawn, etc) or you can send me a list of what you have for trade.

When the TFA figures went on clearance, some were marked down and some were not. Then around Thanksgiving, long after the clearance, we got several cases of the Resistance Rey wave. The figures rang up at regular price, so they've just been sitting since then. I think we have about six Resistance Troopers sitting there at full price. And we've hardly gotten any RO figures in since September.

And those Jeddha Revolt packs have really just sat. They were displayed at the electronics counter and then moved to the endcap. I think we've only sold one since the DVD launch. It probably doesn't help that someone put them on a peg that says "$39.99" when they are really $24.99.

[QUOTE=darth_sidious;19947489]Do you still work at the Chapel Hill Target? I haven't been there in ages, but I stopped by and the pegs are full of basic TFA pegwarmers. Do you know why they weren't cleared out for RO? I know TRU is holding on to them, but I thought Target stores cleared out the old figures before new movies...

I didn't see anything I was looking for (RO wave 3), but I spotted Jedha multipacks on a SW endcap if anyone is still looking for that.

======================

Page 271 of 274 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271272273 ... LastLast