Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Thread: Official Trading Card Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

I'm certain i can help you with many of the Galaxy wants, PM me to discuss
    - Galaxy 4 - have various base singles + inserts
    - Galaxy 5 - have complete sets , complete etched foils, complete Silver foils + singles base & inserts
    - Galaxy 6 - have various base singles + inserts
    - Galaxy 7 - have complete sets , complete etched foils, complete Silver foils + singles base & inserts

Numerous other Star Wars cards from other sets

Thanks,
    Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Joel View Post
    LOOKING TO TRADE FOR STAR WARS GALAXY SERIES 3-7!!

I've got a ton of cards from Vintage ESB Series 2, Galaxy Series 1 (almost 4 complete sets) and Series 2, 4 Complete Sets of Clone Wars, and a bunch of random SW CCG cards.

I'm looking for pretty much any of the promo cards from the Galaxy series, as well as any cards from Series 3-7, certain vintage RotJ cards, and original trilogy Widevision cards.

Go here for a break down of what cards specific cards I have from each set:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Journey to the Last Jedi Auto Card Wanted

I am looking for the basic green border autograph card of Ashley Eckstein as Ahsoka Tano from the Journey to TLJ series. I have the purple and orange border versions, plus a printing plate, but not the basic green one. If anyone has one they will sell me, I'm willing to pay more than the normal price for one of these. Please let me know. Thanks.

I would like to buy the basic green border autograph card of Ashley Eckstein as Ahsoka Tano from the Journey to The Last Jedi set. I am willing to pay more than the normal basic autographs sell for, or I'll trade very much in your favor, so please let me know.

I have a Harrison Ford signed vintage ESB card for sale if anyone is interested. Good price as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking for a 1977 yellow border Vader card signed by James Earl Jones, Dave on the card is a bonus.
    looking to buy or trade, have a ESB card signed and slabbed to trade.
    looking for other cool yellow border cards as well.

cheers!

Matt

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435