Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: Official Trading Card Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

I pulled autograph cards of Kate Fleetwood and Arti Shah in my box of TFA 3D WV. I'll trade both of them for an autograph card of Iko Uwais as Razoo Qin-Fee. That's right - I'm offering 2 for 1 since his autograph is one I don't have. Please let me know if interested. Thanks.
    Last edited by rosemaster; 06-16-2017 at 10:51 AM.

I was sent a Topps Rogue One Stormtrooper #25 (UK version) with a Black Series Stormtrooper I bought on eBay recently. I don't collect these (and I have no idea how desirable this card is) but it's in mint condition. PM me if you want it - I'm happy to send FOC within the UK.
    Last edited by xwingpilotuk; 06-23-2017 at 12:25 PM.
    My collection: xwingpilot.uk

Quote Originally Posted by rosemaster View Post
    I pulled autograph cards of Kate Fleetwood and Arti Shah in my box of TFA 3D WV. I'll trade both of them for an autograph card of Iko Uwais as Razoo Qin-Fee. That's right - I'm offering 2 for 1 since his autograph is one I don't have. Please let me know if interested. Thanks.
    I have an Iko card on the way. I'll sell the two autograph cards I mentioned above for very reasonable prices. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks

Still looking for various two tubes cards, autographs, sketch cards etc. I'll even buy regular cards if you have doubles you want to get rid of.

Quote Originally Posted by rosemaster View Post
    I have an Iko card on the way. I'll sell the two autograph cards I mentioned above for very reasonable prices. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks
    I will sell the Kate Fleetwood autograph card for $10 and the Arti Shah for $15. If you buy both I'll let them go for $20. Always free shipping.

Hey everyone,

I am particularly interested in Printing plates
    If you have any available that you would consider trading or selling, please contact me
    Email andrewmoro@bigpond.com

I have various Star Wars & other non sports cards, base, singles, inserts, autograph cards, relic cards, sketch cards

MTFBWY

PRINTING PLATES WANTED : Arrow S1,S2, Hobbit, Marvel, DC Batman + DC Superman the Legend, Star Wars
    Last edited by andrewm6691; 06-28-2017 at 11:42 PM.

Official Trading Card Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

Looking for: 40th Anniversary Gold Auto's especially Hamill & Mon Mothma. PM me! I will buy for cash or trade for some base auto's/Cel dupes that I have, with or without cash.
    Last edited by NizNoz; 07-20-2017 at 01:14 AM. Reason: Spelling etc

LOOKING TO TRADE FOR STAR WARS GALAXY SERIES 3-7!!

I've got a ton of cards from Vintage ESB Series 2, Galaxy Series 1 (almost 4 complete sets) and Series 2, 4 Complete Sets of Clone Wars, and a bunch of random SW CCG cards.

I'm looking for pretty much any of the promo cards from the Galaxy series, as well as any cards from Series 3-7, certain vintage RotJ cards, and original trilogy Widevision cards.

Go here for a break down of what cards specific cards I have from each set:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    Whoa! That got 'em!!

I'm looking for 3 cards to complete my 2017 Sugar-Free autograph card set. I'm looking for:

Harrison Ford as Han Solo
    Erik Bauersfeld voice of Admiral Ackbar
    Ian McDiarmid as The Emperor

Please contact me if you can help me out. Thanks!!
    Chris Morin
    http://www.chrismorin.com/
    Wanted: ESB storyboard art, Boba Fett proofs, Topps Sugar Free items, Marvel Star Wars comic art

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334