Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: Official Trading Card Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

I pulled autograph cards of Kate Fleetwood and Arti Shah in my box of TFA 3D WV. I'll trade both of them for an autograph card of Iko Uwais as Razoo Qin-Fee. That's right - I'm offering 2 for 1 since his autograph is one I don't have. Please let me know if interested. Thanks.
    Last edited by rosemaster; 06-16-2017 at 10:51 AM.

I was sent a Topps Rogue One Stormtrooper #25 (UK version) with a Black Series Stormtrooper I bought on eBay recently. I don't collect these (and I have no idea how desirable this card is) but it's in mint condition. PM me if you want it - I'm happy to send FOC within the UK.
    Last edited by xwingpilotuk; 06-23-2017 at 12:25 PM.
    My collection: xwingpilot.uk

Quote Originally Posted by rosemaster View Post
    I pulled autograph cards of Kate Fleetwood and Arti Shah in my box of TFA 3D WV. I'll trade both of them for an autograph card of Iko Uwais as Razoo Qin-Fee. That's right - I'm offering 2 for 1 since his autograph is one I don't have. Please let me know if interested. Thanks.
    I have an Iko card on the way. I'll sell the two autograph cards I mentioned above for very reasonable prices. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks

Still looking for various two tubes cards, autographs, sketch cards etc. I'll even buy regular cards if you have doubles you want to get rid of.

Quote Originally Posted by rosemaster View Post
    I have an Iko card on the way. I'll sell the two autograph cards I mentioned above for very reasonable prices. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks
    I will sell the Kate Fleetwood autograph card for $10 and the Arti Shah for $15. If you buy both I'll let them go for $20. Always free shipping.

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334