Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feedback for Darth_Steve

Feedback for Darth_Steve

I just completed a sale with Matthew (aka Darth_Steve) and things couldn't have gone better. Communication was great, payment was made lightning fast, and he's a great scummer to boot! Thanks again man!

Re: Feedback for Darth_Steve

Completed a great trade transaction with Matthew. Good communication and quick shipping. Excellent packaging! Wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again!

I just bought some Episode 1 items from Darth_Steve, and I was absolutely amazed. The items were packed immaculately and were all in fantastic shape. I very highly recommend doing business with him!

Thanks!!

Just completed a great transaction with Matthew(Darth_Steve). Fast payment and great communication. I highly recommend dealing with him. Thanx again and enjoy!

James
    Star Wars stuff is a horrible investment. Star Wars fans are always broke because all they buy is Ramen noodles, peanut butter and Kenny Baker autographs.

do not hesitate to deal with matthew. great communication and fast payment. an all around great scummer and highly recommended.
    thanks
    allen
    my feedback
    LAUGH IT UP FUZZBALL!

matthew sold me 4 vintage carded figures and sent them straight away and i received them in the uk 8 days later.well packed as usual and i can't wait for him to list some more!!

Great seller, I bought a vintage MOC Nikto and it came well packaged and very timely!
    My collection
    Need High Grade Offerless ROTJ 65 Backs: Ugnaught, Jawa, Hoth Rebel Soldier - 77 backs: FX-7, Luke Bespin, Orig Leia
    Follow the 'Chive Cast on Twitter

Great seller, All arrived fine and in good time.
    Andy

Great transaction with Matthew. Super fast shipping and great care in packaging up my goodies!!

Alex

Perfect tranaction. Item arrive quickly, packed well, and exactly as described. Can't ask for more than that

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast