Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback for LIPS

Feedback for LIPS

Thanks for being a great community. Glad I found you and hope we get to sell, buy and trade for a long time!

Nathan

Re: Feedback for lips

Made my first trade with lips, and everything went smoothly. Fast shipping! No problems at all with traded items. Don't hesitate to trade with lips.

Fast shipping, good communication, & excellent packing. His part of the trade arrived at my house before I even mailed out my side.

I am already in the process of working out a second trade with him.

Just completed my first deal with "lips". His messages were friendly, payment quick and he even let me know when his figures arrived. I'd definitely deal with Nathan again!

Thanks!
    Tim

Completed a trade with lips and everything was smooth, great communication and fast shipping, he is new but don't hesitate to deal with him. He comes through. Thanks and enjoy!
    Que la Fuerza te acompaņe
    Wants: 3.75" BS Walmart Senior Han Solo in Cold Gear, Phasma, Senior Leia, TFA Unmasked Kylo, Nien Nunb. 6" BS Farmboy Luke
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

Another great trade completed on his end - fast shipping & excellent packing

Do not hesitate to deal with this scummer

Great trader, highly trusted, look forward to more trades.
    My Trade List

I'm just a rear admiral thrusting his way through the universe!! Watch out!! :shame:

I have just traded with Lips. Smooth, no problem and would trade with again!!

Lieutenant Commander

Bought a card form lips, great packaging, fast shipping, great transaction, Thanks lips!!

Don't hesitate to deal with Nathan - great guy and lightning fast. Thanks again!
    New blog, offering a running commentary on the upcoming sequels and reflection on growing up with Star Wars http://skywalktheline.wordpress.com

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast