Page 255 of 255 FirstFirst ... 155205245253254255
Results 2,541 to 2,546 of 2546

Thread: Clone Wars General Toy Discussion Thread

Pong Krell could be a great candidate for a Battle Pack with some Clones, that way he wouldn't be in a line that seems odd choice for him. Though I'd still buy him as a single figure, I'm just thinking this avenue would take up a slot in the basic line. Not to mention retail would likely be interested in a Clone BP with a Jedi, rather than some "unknown" character in the line. [I]We already know that retail chooses characters they want.[/I

Spider Maul would likely have to be a deluxe figure line, or a Battle Pack as well. While he still is a popular character, and would likely fit on the card. His "extra" Spider legs would have done better in TBS packaging as an accessory. Personally I wouldn't be interested in a Spider-legs only option. And with him being in a Battle Pack, it opens up "other" figures such as Proper Mother Talzin, Bo-Katan, or Satine Kryze etc.
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2 Director Krennic Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

I'd happily buy Pong Krell w/ a clone in a 2-pack and the same with spider Maul and Talzin - those would be fantastic. I'd happily drop $20-25 per set.

Speaking of Battle Packs, I've several other running through my head. If Hasbro went with non themed ones, the possibilities are much better though.
    Then they could put Rako Hardeen, Mando Obi-Wan and Sugi all in the same one!
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2 Director Krennic Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

I'd be all over those Battlepack ideas, and especially any one including a true Talzin and Sugi. Sugi I'd love to see done realistically too one day.

And yes, Hasbro really could have gone out with a bang with CW if they finished their Pong Krell in a BP with a 501st and 212th, or maybe ARC Fives and Dogma etc. Damn I really miss this line!!
    "Your focus determines your reality."

Definitely with Fives and Dogma!

And still waiting for this little Gem!

Niiiiiice!!
    "Your focus determines your reality."

Page 255 of 255 FirstFirst ... 155205245253254255