Page 254 of 255 FirstFirst ... 154204244252253254255 LastLast
Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 2546

Thread: Clone Wars General Toy Discussion Thread

Captain

I got a loose Savage for 3 bucks yesterday ^_^

Captain

Got Embo and Rex mint in package for 15 bucks each today. Bless Facebook marketplace

What a great toy line this was, RIP CW....
    My Trade Thread & My Feedback Thread
    WANT: Maleval, Phobos, Nicanus Tassu, Llats Ward

Quote Originally Posted by rgeezzy View Post
    What a great toy line this was, RIP CW....
    Oh how I miss this line. Screw you Disney!

Honestly Hasbro cut this line about two years before the Disney buyout. So while it is bad that Disney cut The Clone Wars TV show prematurely, Hasbro had pretty much pruned the line down hard in early 2012 when it went to the Darth Maul cards.

I'm still sore about this too. There were some outstanding figures to still be had in all the characters we saw in the final seasons of the show. I remember they were working on a General Krell when this all went down the chute. Wonder if we'll see it recycled in the new vintage line? (A vain hope I know, but one can still hope!)
    "Your focus determines your reality."

My hope has always been that TCW Characters in the animated style would continue on in the 3.75" SA lines. Much like Rebels characters are animated characters in the Rogue One line. I would like to see them appear in the new TVC line, but I know better. They already did a few TCW character in TVC and Black Series and they were the 'realistic' style.

I hoped for the same, too. Well, I suppose we could put the question to Hasbro, given that next year will be the 10 year Anniversary of CW. If it's a no go, then as far-fetched as it may sound, I'm planning to go the 3D printing route when the time is right (just started to learn digital modelling).
    "Your focus determines your reality."

Quote Originally Posted by WilloftheForce View Post
    I hoped for the same, too. Well, I suppose we could put the question to Hasbro, given that next year will be the 10 year Anniversary of CW. If it's a no go, then as far-fetched as it may sound, I'm planning to go the 3D printing route when the time is right (just started to learn digital modelling).
    Damn, it's really hard to believe Clone Wars has been out this long.

Hasbro should celebrate the anniversary by making good on their plans to release figures like Pong Krell and spider Maul, which they teased and never fulfilled.

Page 254 of 255 FirstFirst ... 154204244252253254255 LastLast