Page 47 of 62 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Thread: Denver Metro Area Finds - Episode IX

I found the two I was looking for at SW TRU finally. They were stacked up sideways on Transformers in the transformers section. I only saw them because they were the only green thing in the aisle.

Anyways, I left one of them there - the 501st AT-RT. Also, it is BOGO 50% for all Star Wars items right now.
    Naughtiest lines in Star Wars:
    You came in that thing?! You're braver than I thought!
    Luke, at that speed will we be able to pull out in time?
    Back door huh? Good idea.

Found a bunch of the new Yoda packaging mini rigs and those 12" figures of Anakin and the clone up at Target in Orchard. No thanks, it all looks cheap to me.

I saw the sucky new class II vehicles, and the suckier new 12" Anakin and Clone trooper with 5 POAs today at Cmills Target, They also had the new sucky Iron Man 3 and the return of GIJoe movie figures.

For those who collect all the 3.75 figures, the green-carded CW and MH waves will not be released in the US - they will be Europe only. I am already working on trying to get these direct from Europe.

Wal-Marts along Wadsworth (Quincy, 6th, and Colfax) have all been getting in vintage waves of 3 3/4 figures.

I ordered a case of CW from Europe. There are some extras in the case if anyone wants them.

new but slightly changed from 2012 - Anakin, Obi Wan, and Rex.

Repacks on green packaging - Savage (armor) and Commander Cody

If anyone wants these let me know and I'll let you know when they get here.

I got my case of CW from Germany today. So those extra figures are available.

These are dark times we live in. Stores are depressing.....
    Dear Disney, if you want to bring back the SW Fan Club -contact me.

I've been hitting the Antique Malls around town. Almost all of them have 1-2 booths selling a bunch of vintage SW items. Picked up a Gentle Giant 12" Chewbacca from one a couple weeks back. Stores aren't worth hitting right now, although I wouldn't mind finding the AT-ST at half price, but no luck there yet.

I've been hitting antique stores randomly. With my luck, I keep finding AOTC/ Saga figures like Arena Padme and Acklay Obi-Wan and the seller advertising them as 'Vintage' and wanting $15+ for them. So not happening.
    Dear Disney, if you want to bring back the SW Fan Club -contact me.

Haha, I don't know that those would ever be considered vintage... Went to TRU and picked up a Wedge for $4.99.Remember when he was going for $100+? They had the deleted scene wave as well except for Leia. No sale tags of course :p

Page 47 of 62 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast