Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3070787980

Thread: Mattel - Hot Wheels Thread

Not Hot Wheels, but I got Greenlights Supernatural '67 Impala today, scale 1:43
    Another moviecar done in my favourite scale, more to go.

Anyone know if there are 1:43 versions of Ecto 1, Keaton Batmobile, Tumbler, Bumblebee Camaro, Elviras Macabre Mobile ? Dont care about company

Quote Originally Posted by Real_Scooby View Post
    Not Hot Wheels, but I got Greenlights Supernatural '67 Impala today, scale 1:43
    Another moviecar done in my favourite scale, more to go.

Anyone know if there are 1:43 versions of Ecto 1, Keaton Batmobile, Tumbler, Bumblebee Camaro, Elviras Macabre Mobile ? Dont care about company
    Hot Wheels did a 1:43 Ecto 1 and Ecto 1A and there is a 1:43 version of both Batmobiles (I think Ertl did the Keaton one back in 89), and I believe Jada now has 1:43 versions of the Batmobile from 66, 89 and Batman Begins. not sure about bumblebee and Elvira though. the only versions of Elvira's car that I know of are an old plastic model kit and the 1:64 scale Johnny Lightning car.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

I finally managed to score a Milano the other day at Walmart.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Picked up the Retro Entertainment BTTF Delorean in Hover Mode today at Target. Was really surprised to find these there, I never see this line at Target!
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

while not Hot Wheels they are still in the scale of 1:64th and have a Retro Entertainment feel to them. Jada Toys released Transformers The Last Knight vehicles. was able to pick up Prime and Bumblebee.. they had Hot Rod but I wasn't a fan of how he looked and didn't see any sign of Barricade or Crosshairs

Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp

Interesting, I'll have to keep my eye open for these. I rarely get down the Hot Wheels isle, so hopefully they might still be a chance.
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, Rebels Thrawn Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

I had no clue about the Milano, but I'll keep an eye out. It took me years to find the JJ Enterprise.

found Barricade from the Transformers line on Sunday. still not sold on Hot Rod and Crosshairs seems to be the HTF one at the moment.

Barricade kinda gives me a sorta "Robocop" feel to it with the large cannons on the back. plus I can't tell what make or model the car is. looks like a cross between a Mustang, Camaro and Ford Taurus

Quote Originally Posted by barkatthemoon View Post
    I had no clue about the Milano, but I'll keep an eye out. It took me years to find the JJ Enterprise.
    Really? They have had about bajillion of them at my Walmart for probably the past two years or so.
    Feedback thread

picked up the Porsche 358A racer yesterday from Target

Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3070787980