Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2969777879

Thread: Mattel - Hot Wheels Thread

picked up the SW Cars of K2-SO and Imperial Shoretrooper. both look pretty sweet
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Was able to pick up gotg Milano today at target
    IX - X - XIII - XIV - XL - XLIII

Nice score! ^^^ funnily enough, I also picked up a Milano, at my local Whitcolles bookstore.

She's a beaut' little starship!
    Last edited by saddestmoon; 04-19-2017 at 05:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by brewser View Post
    Was able to pick up gotg Milano today at target
    I saw one last week, a nicely done piece.

I picked up the Milano for someone well for his kid.It is a nice vehicle for Hotwheels.

Still haven't seen it around here. I was beginning to think the people finding it were hallucinating. Is this in the regular assortment for $1, or the other deluxe package?
    Or is it in the Marvel assortment?
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, Rebels Thrawn Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

There is a basic $1 version of the Milano out now, and a $5 "retro" version with more deco coming later. Its a shame when a huge movie like GG v2 opens that companies like this aren't prepared at all and are releasing this ship is such low numbers that it become scalper bait like a ton of HW items. I wish they'd put enough in each case to meet demand, and slow how many go straight to ebay.

Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2969777879