Page 299 of 299 FirstFirst ... 199249289297298299
Results 2,981 to 2,986 of 2986

Thread: The Walking Dead Figures (TV & Comics)

^ I never saw 1 at WG, but since I had the 2pk, I was not hunting it as much as I normally would have. He's been online for a few months w/ fluxuating prices. I'd likely only get it now if I need something to receive free shipping, if priced reasonably. Sasha, the gov, Aaron were EZ to find locally, Rick, Negan and Daryl...were/are not. local store had to track/import Rick and Daryl for me from another store, but I hadn't tried for Negan because of having 2 pk.

I have no intensions to hunt for it. I would if it would have been a different figure ( shaved w/ white shirt ), but as its just the same figure as in the 2-pack minus the blood splatters.... nope, do not need him

Quote Originally Posted by DarthBeek View Post
    For you guys still collecting the 5" line ... have folks found the single carded Negan @ Walgreens?

I was picking up a prescription for my daughter and saw a somewhat mangled one on the pegs, alongside 3 Sashas.
    I think I picked him up sometime in the third quarter of last year. It's hard to remember when they only release one or two figures a year. All of the action figure lines seem to be on life support. I'll be curious to see if carding the 7" figures, like the Stranger Things
    figures, breads a tiny bit of enthusiasm.
    You know that little voice in your head? My wife says I lack that.

McF killed the line the moment, when out of a sudden mood they switched from 5" to 7"

Quote Originally Posted by Real_Scooby View Post
    McF killed the line the moment, when out of a sudden mood they switched from 5" to 7"
    100%, there's no way I'm starting over after collecting 5 inch figures for years.

Finally found Negan yesterday, they only had 1 at this Walgreens. They had a lot of the old exclusives as well. This was probably the hardest figure to find since they went exclusive to Walgreens.
    "You're solid gold, I'll see you in hell"
    this is what I do when I'm not out collecting, check it out:http://dribbble.com/MEANS1974
    MEANS Feedback Thread

Page 299 of 299 FirstFirst ... 199249289297298299