Page 296 of 296 FirstFirst ... 196246286294295296
Results 2,951 to 2,957 of 2957

Thread: The Walking Dead Figures (TV & Comics)

Damnit!! If I'd known they were going to release another version of the 10" Negan I would not have bought the first. Both are fairly unfortunate, but at least this one isn't staring straight at the ground like the one in my display cabinet.
    You know that little voice in your head? My wife says I lack that.

^ that's quite typical w/ the 10" line, all but I think michonne had a delux/altered edition released later. I ordered the 1st negan only because I needed something for free shipping on my EE order at the time. had I known for sure there would be a 2nd, and I didn't need to make that ee order, i'd likely would've waited until 2nd one was revealed. Honestly though, I think I like the basic pose of the1st better. For some reason the 2nd pose seems like its from robot chicken instead. Not that RC is bad, I actually loved it
    Last edited by R1G4R3PO; 10-26-2017 at 05:41 PM.

I got my Beta and he promptly broke at the hips while opening him!

Has anyone ever had to return anything to Skybound???
    Things I need :
    NECA AvPR Predalien (at LESS than eBay prices)
    Have: BF Shocktrooper
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom...

I dunno, the pose on the new 10" Negan doesn't look at all natural.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguy75 View Post
    I dunno, the pose on the new 10" Negan doesn't look at all natural.
    I can see that. To me, it feels like the jocular Negan punctuating a crude joke with Lucille.
    "Carl! Why don't you point your one ball up the street and take it all in one last time!"
    I like THAT Negan.
    You know that little voice in your head? My wife says I lack that.

Anyone find 5" Walgreens Negan yet?

Oh no, just recieved a notification that my preorder for 5" TV Jesus has been canceled

Not good news

Page 296 of 296 FirstFirst ... 196246286294295296