Page 295 of 295 FirstFirst ... 195245285293294295
Results 2,941 to 2,949 of 2949

Thread: The Walking Dead Figures (TV & Comics)

You know that little voice in your head? My wife says I lack that.

The 5" Negan figure that will eventually be exclusive to Walgreens is available on shopthewalkingdead.com. I think that is where the eBay dealers are getting there Negan's. It is cheaper than eBay but more than Walgreens retail. I don't think these Negans will be available to Walgreens till late October(maybe next week) or possibly November. My guess is November. I am debating on just buying 2 off of that site.
    Hope this helps.

Anyone know of a coupon for shopthewalkingdead.com or the Skybound store?

Quote Originally Posted by fettman View Post
    The 5" Negan figure that will eventually be exclusive to Walgreens is available on shopthewalkingdead.com. I think that is where the eBay dealers are getting there Negan's. It is cheaper than eBay but more than Walgreens retail. I don't think these Negans will be available to Walgreens till late October(maybe next week) or possibly November. My guess is November. I am debating on just buying 2 off of that site.
    Hope this helps.
    Thanks for the insight and heads-up!
    You know that little voice in your head? My wife says I lack that.

Anyone have in hand pics of "Beta"?
    Star Wars | The Empire Strikes Back | Return of the Jedi
    The Golden Age

Wait, Beta? When and where?!?
    Things I need :
    NECA AvPR Predalien (at LESS than eBay prices)
    Have: BF Shocktrooper
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom...

decided to treat myself this am since I got a huge paycheck this week for back pay owed to me for 2 months extra duty I done at work. I ordered beta and shiva 2pk and nearly had a coronary when shipping came to $18 and change for usps 2 day priority and that was cheapest option. Shiva set alone was close to $15 to ship and beta was around $4 if shipped separately. Hated to pull the trigger but the timing for me was probably the best time for me as work may get back to normal in a couple weeks and bonus be dropped.

The cost is a bitter pill here. I can live with my schliech Tiger for Shiva. Do want Beta though gonna wait for a sale, coupon or something.
    Last edited by Skyguy75; 10-20-2017 at 08:21 PM.

Page 295 of 295 FirstFirst ... 195245285293294295