Page 291 of 292 FirstFirst ... 191241281289290291292 LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 2917

Thread: The Walking Dead Figures (TV & Comics)

And...found it at Gamestop today. Nice set, man, they really nailed the likeness on Negan!
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    And...found it at Gamestop today. Nice set, man, they really nailed the likeness on Negan!
    Watching a review on this set and it's the 7 inch rescaled. But they some how manage to do better paints apps on a 5 inch figure. Really hoping for more to stuff and comic stuff (or just confirmation its cancelled) at New York.

My set from EE arrived today. Really nice set. My wife, who didn't care for the "scene" ( partly because of the graphic, and partly for Glenn's sake) asked immediately soon after looking at it, "what's the point pairing these 2 figs together ( meaning why not Negan and Abraham or Glenn and Abraham) if an alternate traumatized head isn't included?"

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguy75 View Post
    How much at Gamestop?
    It was $35. Seemed a little steep to me but Gamestop is usually a little more.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Just ordered color tops Dwight from ClarkToys.
    Besides 10" Negan, Dwight will probably end my McF TWD collection... since it seems fairly apparent anyway that these lines are all but defunk.
    You know that little voice in your head? My wife says I lack that.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd_F View Post
    Just ordered color tops Dwight from ClarkToys.
    Besides 10" Negan, Dwight will probably end my McF TWD collection... since it seems fairly apparent anyway that these lines are all but defunk.
    Wouldn't say that over at the HighDefNinja boards, the user spawnshop, who is a McF-rep, spoiled recently that "there are some exciting figures in work for all scales, 5" , 7" and 10" "

Quote Originally Posted by Real_Scooby View Post
    Wouldn't say that over at the HighDefNinja boards, the user spawnshop, who is a McF-rep, spoiled recently that "there are some exciting figures in work for all scales, 5" , 7" and 10" "
    Man, that is SO good to hear!!! I can't wrap my head around why it's been so long since we've seen any official word/images of any figures?? You'd think you'd want to keep fans/collectors excited and
    informed about forthcoming product.

Thank you for the awesome news!!
    You know that little voice in your head? My wife says I lack that.

Quote Originally Posted by Real_Scooby View Post
    You know if that includes the comic line at all?

Sry, no detail infos yet. I have the feeling that we learn more at NYCC next month. I really hope so as TWD figure news were pretty none present at SDCC

Page 291 of 292 FirstFirst ... 191241281289290291292 LastLast