Page 291 of 291 FirstFirst ... 191241281289290291
Results 2,901 to 2,905 of 2905

Thread: The Walking Dead Figures (TV & Comics)

And...found it at Gamestop today. Nice set, man, they really nailed the likeness on Negan!
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    And...found it at Gamestop today. Nice set, man, they really nailed the likeness on Negan!
    Watching a review on this set and it's the 7 inch rescaled. But they some how manage to do better paints apps on a 5 inch figure. Really hoping for more to stuff and comic stuff (or just confirmation its cancelled) at New York.

My set from EE arrived today. Really nice set. My wife, who didn't care for the "scene" ( partly because of the graphic, and partly for Glenn's sake) asked immediately soon after looking at it, "what's the point pairing these 2 figs together ( meaning why not Negan and Abraham or Glenn and Abraham) if an alternate traumatized head isn't included?"

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguy75 View Post
    How much at Gamestop?
    It was $35. Seemed a little steep to me but Gamestop is usually a little more.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Page 291 of 291 FirstFirst ... 191241281289290291