Page 288 of 288 FirstFirst ... 188238278286287288
Results 2,871 to 2,875 of 2875

Thread: The Walking Dead Figures (TV & Comics)

Quote Originally Posted by DarthBeek View Post
    So, is the Comic figs line done?
    I have not heard that through any official channels. Until I hear it officially, it's just rumors.
    If it is, maybe it's on hiatus until this animated series thing comes out? Maybe it'll get a facelift and relaunch then? Time will tell my friend.
    Last edited by Todd_F; 06-16-2017 at 04:48 AM.
    You know that little voice in your head? My wife says I lack that.

Quote Originally Posted by R1G4R3PO View Post
    cool pics. I hope she's not too hard to find. Saw she;s on back on the Walmart 3pk box too, Not sure i'll p/u that 3pk or not. I generally don't p/u bloody, b/w or package variants and reissues, The Dixon bros 2pk was the only exception WG carded Negan may be an exception too
    I hear ya... some have been tough to find, but patience usually pays off where Walking Dead figures are concerned. On several occasions I've stumbled across exclusives a year after their initial release, while others were found almost immediately. Like you, the Dixon Bros Box Set was the only multipack/bloody/B&W variant I've ever purchased. Those generally do not interest me the way single carded/boxed figures do.
    Last edited by Todd_F; 06-16-2017 at 05:00 AM.
    You know that little voice in your head? My wife says I lack that.

the weirdest (but I guess not surprising due to timing and the way excls are mixed w/ reg releases) find I came across was a target excl dying Tyreese at walgreens last fall while hunting for officer friendly rick. My local targets never got Tyreese or even that wave and I ended up trading a 6" Phasma for him right after she first game out and before her price briefly skyrocketed. But I never saw the redone wg sherriff Rick in store. I only got him when the manager at my local wg was able to tack one down and have it shipped from another store 2 states away to this store. And the best part, he gave me a discount due to the "distribution" issues the area was having w/ that whole wave.
    Last edited by R1G4R3PO; 06-16-2017 at 05:40 AM.

I had a negan reaction today.....https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...8E&FORM=VRDGAR
    wasn't expecting anything, but something told me to pull into wg on my way to the po across the street

Quote Originally Posted by R1G4R3PO View Post
    I had a negan reaction today.....https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...8E&FORM=VRDGAR
    wasn't expecting anything, but something told me to pull into wg on my way to the po across the street
    Found her at my local Walgreens as well too. Though it was for a buddy of mine.

Page 288 of 288 FirstFirst ... 188238278286287288