Page 286 of 289 FirstFirst ... 186236276284285286287288 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,860 of 2886

Thread: The Walking Dead Figures (TV & Comics)

Yeah, they really went all out on Aaron. Good likeness, good paint, TONS of accessories. One of my favorites in the line.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    Yeah, they really went all out on Aaron. Good likeness, good paint, TONS of accessories. One of my favorites in the line.
    I'm a fan of the figure overall but I do have two minor gripes. I wish the machete was removable. I would have taken that over the license plate (which I admit was a nice touch). Also, does the figure seem a shade too tall to anyone else. I put him on the shelf next to Morgan and it seems like he towers over him.

But I agree, they did go above and beyond here. I really hope the 5" line continues. I know we're getting the Glenn/Negan 2-pack and a Walgreens Sasha. Is there anything else on the horizon that we're aware of?
    Last edited by lister; 04-05-2017 at 12:43 PM.

There's that exclusive 3-pack with repaints of Rick, Michonne, and Darryl.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    There's that exclusive 3-pack with repaints of Rick, Michonne, and Darryl.
    Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that. Thanks.

Finally found a Constable Rick in Lansing, MI. - Horribly subpar card so I'll replace it if I ever find another one.
    You know that little voice in your head? My wife says I lack that.

Toyark's got Dwight pics - articulated elbows and knees (but not the hips - odd).

Toyark images of Wal*Mart Exclusive 7" Negan Bloody Variant.
    Looks like articulation includes knees, elbows, AND upper legs (hips).
    Last edited by Todd_F; 04-20-2017 at 07:55 AM.

Not too shabby. McF usually goes nuts with the blood, glad its subdued. Dwight looks good too. That almost looks like a concealed ball joint on their hips.

Page 286 of 289 FirstFirst ... 186236276284285286287288 ... LastLast