Page 284 of 285 FirstFirst ... 184234274282283284285 LastLast
Results 2,831 to 2,840 of 2846

Thread: The Walking Dead Figures (TV & Comics)

I've seen Aaron at a few WGs with in the past month or less. Didn't know he was hotter than goblin ****? I gave up on this line about 2 years ago but I still check the WD pegs when I'm out.
    I kinda lost it for a while,
    not sure if I've ever really found it......
    @ instagram #19Vance75

Hit a few wg this am b4 work...nothing. returned to 2 after work and 1 restocked w/ "officer friendly" rick..lol wanted to retry at least another store but had to p/u my wife for our outing to horrorhound con.
    I wonder how many Aarons I'll see there, lol
    Last edited by R1G4R3PO; 03-17-2017 at 04:57 PM.

Found Aaron today.
    Bought a spare for trade - Looking for Exclusive Constable Rick.
    PM me if interested.
    You know that little voice in your head? My wife says I lack that.

Went to my local Walgreens today. I'm in SoCal. Found 2 each of Constable Rick, Aaron, and the WG Exclusive Tyreese.

Support the 5in line!

Last edited by Kylo_joossa; 03-17-2017 at 09:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kylo_joossa View Post
    Went to my local Walgreens today. I'm in SoCal. Found 2 each of Constable Rick, Aaron, and the WG Exclusive Tyreese.

Support the 5in line!

Cool pics! I think it\s hysterical that he comes with an AMC TWD license plate
    You know that little voice in your head? My wife says I lack that.

Found Aaron at a wg on our way to horrorhound con. Plus Got a photo op w/ JDM and met Austin Amelio. Other Twd actors were there but we either met them already or didn't have enough $$. Btw, that Wg had 2 Aarons, an older Rick and a Daryl.
    We wanted to meet Seth Gillium(sp?) last weekend at a different con, but he must've cancelled at last minute. Was going to get him to sign the water walker from food pantry action fig. Although Not tv version, AA signed my comic Dwight fig.
    Last edited by R1G4R3PO; 03-19-2017 at 01:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kylo_joossa View Post

Support the 5in line!
    There was a Walgreens exclusive Tyreese?
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Don't think so, he was exclusive to Target if I remember correctly. Series 8
    "You're solid gold, I'll see you in hell"
    this is what I do when I'm not out collecting, check it out:http://dribbble.com/MEANS1974
    MEANS Feedback Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MEANS View Post
    Don't think so, he was exclusive to Target if I remember correctly. Series 8
    Yes. He was initially excl to target But it seems by several reports, including myself, the same tyreese had been seen at wg recently
    Last edited by R1G4R3PO; 03-20-2017 at 02:29 PM.

Page 284 of 285 FirstFirst ... 184234274282283284285 LastLast