Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2363717273

Thread: Canadian collectors info and help thread

Wal*Mart in Burlington has the battered remnants of 2 cases of TBS 6" Wave 9. AT-AT Drivers and Leias still there. Snowtroopers came home with me.
    Modern versions of vintage Return of the Jedi figures: 16/17; 7/14

Other than all the figures I picked up today (see last post on previous page) my Walmart had all of wave 9. It really is a great wave, even though I'm not to interested in buying the others. If I find a clean Snowtrooper I'll probably pick it up.

They also had multiples of Kanan, TFA Snowtroopers, Jango Fett, Farmboy Luke, K-2, Jyn, Cassian, Unmasked Kylo, and many others. They must have restocked with whatever was in the warehouse for the holiday rush.

I gotta say finding three Revan's really made my day.

I still haven't found Revan or Sabine
    I doubt I will either which sucks

Keep checking. On my travels I've seen many Sabine and Revan at Walmart. They're out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    I still haven't found Revan or Sabine
    I doubt I will either which sucks
    Check your local Chapters and Indigo. I've seen both of those a couple of times at those stores.
    Modern versions of vintage Return of the Jedi figures: 16/17; 7/14

What kind of distribution are we seeing on the WM 3 3/4" Black Series? I haven't heard anyone mention spotting Cassian or the Shoretrooper in Canada, and many stores don't even seem to have received the inaugural Rogue One wave with Jyn and the Deathtrooper (Jyn is peg warming at the one store she's stocked at here in the Hammer).
    Collecting since 1996
    Lurking since 2006
    And still a n00b in the community.

I've only seen one figure from the wave - one Jyn - in the Kitchener/Cambridge/Waterloo stores. So the wave has gotten here, just not in any appreciable amount yet.

The exclusive R5-D4 is available for pre-sale through EB Games.
    https://www.ebgames.ca/Toys-Collecti...e-eb-exclusive

Getting reaalll sick and tired of all the peg warms in walmart currently...stopped looking.
    Last edited by Rabbit; 04-21-2017 at 10:00 AM.

Everyone finding the 40th Anniversary easily enough? I picked up all of wave plus an extra Han and R2 at my Walmart a couple weeks back. They look great! Love the vintage card.

Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2363717273