Page 83 of 88 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you reading now? V.3

Darth Plagueis.
    An army of one man, but the right man for the job.

Vice Admiral

Started reading Darth Bane: Dynasty of Evil.
    "Who's scruffy looking!?!?"

Vice Admiral

Also reading Han Solo mini series comics from Marvel.
    "Who's scruffy looking!?!?"

Finished Bloodline and nearly finished Rogue One: Catalyst. Both very good reads. Especially enjoying Catalyst at the moment, really good back story on Galen Erso and the construction of the Death Star.

Almost finished Tarkin now, enjoying that too. I have Lords of the Sith and the Aftermath trilogy lined up next.

Just about to start the third book in the Aftermath trilogy. I really enjoyed Catalyst and definitely have to make time for the Rogue One novelization.

Been reading Battlefront Twilight Company.
    Good read. Love how the writing flows and how we get to see the grunts in the Rebellion.
    MOC? We don't need no steenkin' cards!
    My Feedback

Just finished Aftermath, didn't think it was as bad as most people made out, will start Life Debt tonight.

I just picked up a hardcover of Battlefront. Also hardcover versions of Thrawn, Rebel Rising and Guardian of the Whills pre-ordered.
    Last edited by Dr_Ball_MD; 03-21-2017 at 08:08 AM.

I just started reading Old Republic Annihilation. Even though I'm in the beginning, the book is better than Deceived

Finished Aftermath. The only parts that interested me were Lando on Cloud City and Han playing with Ben. Didn't care about anybody else.

Page 83 of 88 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast