Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435
Results 341 to 349 of 349

Thread: Oregon Episode III

  1. #341
    Literally nothing new in McMinnville for FF. Maybe they'll put stuff out later in the morning.

    UPDATE: Went back around 9:30 am and Walmart had put out a FF display next to the regular toy aisle. Looked like someone had already grabbed all of BS6" wave 2; I nabbed Luke and Thrawn for myself. Plenty of other stuff in the 6" and 3-3/4" ranges when I left.
    Last edited by Tyrannosauron; 09-01-2017 at 11:42 AM.

  2. #342
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannosauron View Post
    Literally nothing new in McMinnville for FF. Maybe they'll put stuff out later in the morning.

    UPDATE: Went back around 9:30 am and Walmart had put out a FF display next to the regular toy aisle. Looked like someone had already grabbed all of BS6" wave 2; I nabbed Luke and Thrawn for myself. Plenty of other stuff in the 6" and 3-3/4" ranges when I left.
    I didn't even go out last night. I don't want any 5POA or 6" this time around and the shine was really taken off for the TFA FF for me.

  3. #343
    Quote Originally Posted by Spassvogel View Post
    I didn't even go out last night. I don't want any 5POA or 6" this time around and the shine was really taken off for the TFA FF for me.
    I'm oddly reversed. Didn't care about TFA stuff until the 3-3/4" TBS wave hit two months after FF1, but I was really looking forward to FF2. Maybe it's because Luke and Thrawn are my favorite characters.

    If anyone finds the 3-3/4" TBS Luke somewhere in the Portland-Eugene corridor, could you drop me a PM? On the hunt now...

  4. #344
    No sign of the TBS figs in my Walmart wonderings (Hayden Meadows, Tigard, Sherwood, Cornelius) but that's about as far as I've gotten. Fred Meyers is selling the 5POA figs for 9.99, which is $2 more than Walmart, kinda cracked me up.

  5. #345
    McMinnville WM had a couple of TBS Rose figures, so the wave is showing up in the area.

  6. #346
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannosauron View Post
    McMinnville WM had a couple of TBS Rose figures, so the wave is showing up in the area.
    Interesting. I was just there a couple days ago, too. I think that WM must have a collector. They get the strangest amount of stuff there.

  7. #347
    Well, on a whim, I decided to go to the Woodburn WM in the wee hours. They had 3x Luke, 3x Rose, 2x Praetorian Guard, 2x FO Executioner. I picked up one of everything and left the rest.

  8. #348
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannosauron View Post
    McMinnville WM had a couple of TBS Rose figures, so the wave is showing up in the area.
    I was there at about 3:00 and found a Luke laying upside down on the display. He was the last one I needed, so he left with me.

  9. #349
    Quote Originally Posted by Spassvogel View Post
    Interesting. I was just there a couple days ago, too. I think that WM must have a collector. They get the strangest amount of stuff there.
    Yeah, it seems that stuff doesn't always make it out onto the floor. I scoured the section and display and didn't find anything, but was able to get Luke by ordering off the website for store pickup that day.

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •