Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: Oregon Episode III

Quote Originally Posted by osufan View Post
    I did go to that store in Beaverton once. One of the more bizarre retail experiences I have ever had. Thought the owner was a total a-hole.
    Yeah, I honestly don't get how he stays in business.

Quote Originally Posted by Spassvogel View Post
    Yeah, I honestly don't get how he stays in business.
    10/10 True statement.

There is Billy Galaxy. It's across the street from powells. It's a tiny place but there is a lot to look at (not all SW). I've never actually bought anything there but I heard others have gotten some decent deals. I remember seeing some high prices but you never know. They do have some vintage.
    Last edited by Hutt; 04-28-2017 at 12:51 AM.

Did any of you go to Celebration? I talked to a guy from portland very briefly...

Quote Originally Posted by Hutt View Post
    There is Billy Galaxy. It's across the street from powells. It's a tiny place but there is a lot to look at (not all SW). I've never actually bought anything there but I heard others have gotten some decent deals. I remember seeing some high prices but you never know. They do have some vintage.
    That's a cool place but it's more like a museum and it's a pain to get to, parking wise.

Did any of you go to Celebration? I talked to a guy from portland very briefly...
    Nope. Not it.

Did any of you go to Celebration? I talked to a guy from Portland very briefly...
    I would like to go one of these years, but it's always during when I have the most games to work. This summer I have only one 7 day stretch without a Timbers, Thorns, or T2 game.

Quote Originally Posted by Spassvogel View Post
    I would like to go one of these years, but it's always during when I have the most games to work. This summer I have only one 7 day stretch without a Timbers, Thorns, or T2 game.
    What do you do at the games?

Replying also to above comment, sadly it wasnt me at celebration. Would love to go one of these days...

Quote Originally Posted by osufan View Post
    What do you do at the games?

Replying also to above comment, sadly it wasn't me at celebration. Would love to go one of these days...
    I work in the video control room, rolling replays on the big board. I'd love to do one of the Star Wars weekends at Disneyworld too...maybe someday.

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334