Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: Oregon Episode III

Quote Originally Posted by osufan View Post
    I did go to that store in Beaverton once. One of the more bizarre retail experiences I have ever had. Thought the owner was a total a-hole.
    Yeah, I honestly don't get how he stays in business.

Quote Originally Posted by Spassvogel View Post
    Yeah, I honestly don't get how he stays in business.
    10/10 True statement.

There is Billy Galaxy. It's across the street from powells. It's a tiny place but there is a lot to look at (not all SW). I've never actually bought anything there but I heard others have gotten some decent deals. I remember seeing some high prices but you never know. They do have some vintage.
    Last edited by Hutt; 04-28-2017 at 12:51 AM.

Did any of you go to Celebration? I talked to a guy from portland very briefly...

Quote Originally Posted by Hutt View Post
    There is Billy Galaxy. It's across the street from powells. It's a tiny place but there is a lot to look at (not all SW). I've never actually bought anything there but I heard others have gotten some decent deals. I remember seeing some high prices but you never know. They do have some vintage.
    That's a cool place but it's more like a museum and it's a pain to get to, parking wise.

Did any of you go to Celebration? I talked to a guy from portland very briefly...
    Nope. Not it.

Did any of you go to Celebration? I talked to a guy from Portland very briefly...
    I would like to go one of these years, but it's always during when I have the most games to work. This summer I have only one 7 day stretch without a Timbers, Thorns, or T2 game.

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334