Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: Oregon Episode III

Hayden Meadows Walmart still has a huge endcap full of TBS 3.75 figs. It's down to about 20 Jyns, 20 Cassians, 15 Akbar's, 30 Landos, and a handful of Finns and TFA Han.

Anyone been out to the new Star Wars store right next to Clackamas Mall?

Quote Originally Posted by osufan View Post
    Anyone been out to the new Star Wars store right next to Clackamas Mall?
    I believe that's the same Star Wars store that was over in Milwaukee, then moved inside the mall for a couple years, now it's near the mall. I like that store in general, but I was irritated at his scalper prices on a lot of stuff. I also caught the owner at Walmart buying an entire case of the droid factory 2-packs (including the cardboard display).

But no, I haven't been in the new revived version of the shop yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Spassvogel View Post
    I believe that's the same Star Wars store that was over in Milwaukee, then moved inside the mall for a couple years, now it's near the mall. I like that store in general, but I was irritated at his scalper prices on a lot of stuff. I also caught the owner at Walmart buying an entire case of the droid factory 2-packs (including the cardboard display).

But no, I haven't been in the new revived version of the shop yet.
    It's the same guy. Just looked at their Facebook page and he's in one of the photos. I once saw him once at the Tigard TRU buying stuff.

I loved his shop in Milwaukie because it always had something I wanted and for retail or a negligible amount over standard retail, but the mall store was when he lost my business because Clackamas Town Center and the surrounding areas are a Saturday morning/afternoon traffic nightmare plus his prices skyrocketed in order to cover his new rent and overhead.

Overall, I stopped collecting altogether after the big AT-AT and the Clone Wars Y-Wing came out.
    Last edited by AndoCalrissian; 04-20-2017 at 03:32 PM.

Just looked at their Facebook page
    What is the page?

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233