Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast

Thread: Oregon Episode III

Hayden Meadows Walmart still has a huge endcap full of TBS 3.75 figs. It's down to about 20 Jyns, 20 Cassians, 15 Akbar's, 30 Landos, and a handful of Finns and TFA Han.

Anyone been out to the new Star Wars store right next to Clackamas Mall?

Quote Originally Posted by osufan View Post
    Anyone been out to the new Star Wars store right next to Clackamas Mall?
    I believe that's the same Star Wars store that was over in Milwaukee, then moved inside the mall for a couple years, now it's near the mall. I like that store in general, but I was irritated at his scalper prices on a lot of stuff. I also caught the owner at Walmart buying an entire case of the droid factory 2-packs (including the cardboard display).

But no, I haven't been in the new revived version of the shop yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Spassvogel View Post
    I believe that's the same Star Wars store that was over in Milwaukee, then moved inside the mall for a couple years, now it's near the mall. I like that store in general, but I was irritated at his scalper prices on a lot of stuff. I also caught the owner at Walmart buying an entire case of the droid factory 2-packs (including the cardboard display).

But no, I haven't been in the new revived version of the shop yet.
    It's the same guy. Just looked at their Facebook page and he's in one of the photos. I once saw him once at the Tigard TRU buying stuff.

I loved his shop in Milwaukie because it always had something I wanted and for retail or a negligible amount over standard retail, but the mall store was when he lost my business because Clackamas Town Center and the surrounding areas are a Saturday morning/afternoon traffic nightmare plus his prices skyrocketed in order to cover his new rent and overhead.

Overall, I stopped collecting altogether after the big AT-AT and the Clone Wars Y-Wing came out.
    Last edited by AndoCalrissian; 04-20-2017 at 03:32 PM.

Just looked at their Facebook page
    What is the page?

https://www.facebook.com/thestarwars...SEARCH&fref=nf

Star Wars Store = StarWarstore (1 's' between Wars and Store...)

Went into the store over the weekend. Decent selection of vintage and a ton of power of the force 2, vintage collection etc. Prices are at or above retail for new and slightly above ebay for vintage. Any other stores in the area that offer better deals for older star wars items?

Quote Originally Posted by osufan View Post
    Went into the store over the weekend. Decent selection of vintage and a ton of power of the force 2, vintage collection etc. Prices are at or above retail for new and slightly above ebay for vintage. Any other stores in the area that offer better deals for older star wars items?
    The only other store like that I've been in recently was the Toys & Collectibles place in Beaverton that's in the tiny strip mall. He has very undependable hours. (Often you call and leave a message and he calls you when he's open). His prices are typically much much worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Spassvogel View Post
    The only other store like that I've been in recently was the Toys & Collectibles place in Beaverton that's in the tiny strip mall. He has very undependable hours. (Often you call and leave a message and he calls you when he's open). His prices are typically much much worse.
    Heroes and Hobbies! I know that place, too. I used to go in there years ago, late at night on Fridays and Saturdays.

And yeah, his prices are more ridiculouser that the other guy.

I did go to that store in Beaverton once. One of the more bizarre retail experiences I have ever had. Thought the owner was a total a-hole.

Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast