Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: Oregon Episode III

Hayden Meadows Walmart, out by the Portland Meadows race track has put up an end cap that is full of several cases of the last couple Walmart SA 3.75" waves. They had more than a dozen of each character, including the Scarif Trooper and the Death Trooper. As of yesterday they had plenty of each.

You can see a picture someone took on Yakface.com. These seem to be dropping hard, so hopefully people are finding everything they want.

Went to the Hayden Meadows Walmart again tonight, they still had plenty of all of the exclusive figures, including the ERGs, Ahsoka, Death Troopers, Scarif Troopers, etc etc etc.

Found the Darth Revan set of 6" BS figures at Walmart in Cornelius today. One of each, with Sabine and Darth poorly hidden in amongst all the older figures. Went to several other Walmarts throughout the day and did not see any others. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by kpisani View Post
    Found the Darth Revan set of 6" BS figures at Walmart in Cornelius today. One of each, with Sabine and Darth poorly hidden in amongst all the older figures. Went to several other Walmarts throughout the day and did not see any others. Good luck!

Did Cornelius still have a good pile of 3.75" TBS? Also, is there any sign that the Tie Striker is going on clearance?

They did still have a lot of the 3.75" BS. Pretty sure they had everything from last three or four waves. I don't know about the Tie Stiker... haven't looked at ships since they came out.

Has anyone seen the Thrawn wave locally? Wondering if I'm wasting my time on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannosauron View Post
    Has anyone seen the Thrawn wave locally? Wondering if I'm wasting my time on the hunt.
    I haven't seen any sign of that wave on this coast. I would give it a few.

Just some updates:

The Hayden Meadows Walmart still has pretty much *every* Walmart exclusive figure in stock. If you still need an ERG, Death Trooper, Scarif Trooper, or whatever, they are all still there. Also, even though I don't collect them, there were a number of 6" figures in the clearance aisle for $5.00, including the Rogue One figures. They are cheaper than the 5POA figures.

Fred Meyer still has the 2 Packs for $8.49 if you are looking to buy them.

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132