Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: Area Reports Part 2

Has anyone seen Resistance Rey/Han wave yet as well as the 12" Rey? I feel like they forgot about us here in Cincy, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthWonka View Post
    Has anyone seen Resistance Rey/Han wave yet as well as the 12" Rey? I feel like they forgot about us here in Cincy, haha.
    Hello
    Yes I know many found 12inch rey at walmart.
    also myself I have seen the basic 3.75 at walmart and target.
    DS

What are of the city are you finding these in?

I usually go to Kenwood area, Tri-County, Colerain. Walmart of choice is the one in Evendale.

I haven't seen the 12" Rey... I haven't seen the Resistence Rey/Han yet, but did see the Hassk Thug at the Colerain Target about two-three weeks ago. Haven't seen anything from that wave since

Quote Originally Posted by DarthWonka View Post
    What are of the city are you finding these in?

I usually go to Kenwood area, Tri-County, Colerain. Walmart of choice is the one in Evendale.
    I got my two pack of pirates ithano and snap trooper in a trade. No clue were they got them but I assume target?

I usually hit NKY, Eastside, and kenwood area when I get out.

3.75 han wave walmart and target it was weird one day targets restocked but not all had same case. I have not seen at walmart though since first of jan ish.

Walmart and target and tru I have seen the old man han wave.

Ezra bike target only I never saw at walmart.

rey 12inch I know area walmarts no clue on others

unkarr wave I only saw at one target and I still want a rex with a good helmet

I post in oswcc or text on my phone to other oswccers

I know I posted if anyone wanted ackbar cases, ezra speeder cases, or han rey thug cases. As my little shop was told to expect fulfillment of those cases and others this month. I posted all that over on oswcc facebook page. I get varied stuff in from the supplier so far black jango wave, etc.... I have ordered the titanium helmets and now saw them at walmart and target lol

DS

If anyone is not on oswcc and missed my post.

I had a huge shipment of ackbar cases, hassk thug cases, unmasked kylo cases, sidion 2 packs, and a few unkar cases.
    LMK if anyone still needs any of those of course I have plenty of all the repacks as well.
    LOL
    DS

ackbar wave arrived few days ago...now all i need is nien wave and i'm caught up w/ recent releases

Well got nien and trooper off amazon this am. Missed ren by mere minutes.

update...got shipping notice for the 2 above

and then all 3 were back up on amazon....snagged kylo this time around. i'm good for now 'till maz set hits
    also EE shipped my walking dead wv9 figs too..having to wait a few weeks was better than the extra 4$ TRU is/was charging. For what TRU was charging for the 4 i wanted, I couldve got 5, incl the daryl repack through EE and had enough left over to download 1 song off itunes, LOL
    Last edited by R1G4R3PO; 03-11-2016 at 08:07 PM.

Lieutenant Commander

Absolute dump of Black Series 6" and 3 3/4" at Walmart in Ft. Wright. Get on it kids.

can anyone help with finding a 6inch Scarif trooper? Need both versions also looking for C-3PO as well. live in the Dayton area and its flooded with Death Troopers and i have 7 of them.

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930