Page 116 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1285

Thread: VanderStelt Art & happenings

Quote Originally Posted by RiddleMeThis501 View Post

Just got Jerrys original trilogy back today...framed with archival materials...uv glass...single matte... and my wife even agreed they needed to be hung behind the couch front and center!!!...Absolutely love these!!! Pictures do no justice
    I think your wife is very wise, ha ha ; )

JV

The well-known Darth Vader artwork titled, "The Fallen", was available in Canvas,Paper Giclee and finally lithograph, and all three versions are COMPLETELY SOLD OUT over at Acme Archives!

Fear not, I have roughly 25 copies of these lithographs in my store, but they are going fast.
    These last-remaining lithographs will never surface again. They come signed and numbered with COA.
    Go get 'em here:

http://store.vandersteltstudio.com/D...int-Fallen.htm

JV

I was contemplating picking this one up a while ago. Just did now.
    TRDNiteLife's Feedback - http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1102162/

Quote Originally Posted by TRDNiteLife View Post
    I was contemplating picking this one up a while ago. Just did now.
    Thanks for the purchase(s) everyone and if it is of anyone's interest, get it now, as it likely will not make it to Orlando : )

JV

Will you be bringing other Star Wars prints besides the C8 print Jerry?
    1993 1999 2013 GO NOLES!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hail_Lord_Helmet View Post
    Will you be bringing other Star Wars prints besides the C8 print Jerry?
    Hi HLH.
    I of course plan to bring the Exclusive entitled, "Arrival" as well as my current A/P canvas and paper giclees. And if it works out in time, I hope to have A/P canvas and paper giclees of another one, that is under wraps for now, but a good fit for the 40th ANH. Now don't get the wrong idea folks. it's not a montage ANH piece, ha ha.

JV

P.S. If time allows, i plan to bring my easel, paints and airbrushes and do live art pieces of various characters. A Leia or two, Darth, old Ben, etc. We'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by dutchart View Post
    Hi HLH.
    I of course plan to bring the Exclusive entitled, "Arrival" as well as my current A/P canvas and paper giclees. And if it works out in time, I hope to have A/P canvas and paper giclees of another one, that is under wraps for now, but a good fit for the 40th ANH. Now don't get the wrong idea folks. it's not a montage ANH piece, ha ha.

JV

P.S. If time allows, i plan to bring my easel, paints and airbrushes and do live art pieces of various characters. A Leia or two, Darth, old Ben, etc. We'll see.
    Is Arrival the title of your C8 print? And the "other" print, is that an ACME deal or something you cooked up?
    1993 1999 2013 GO NOLES!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hail_Lord_Helmet View Post
    Is Arrival the title of your C8 print? And the "other" print, is that an ACME deal or something you cooked up?
    "Arrival" is my exclusive. The other one is going to be a new Acme piece : )

JV

Gonna miss chatting with you Jerry.

Have a great Celebration man!!!
    Only The Lonely ...

Page 116 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126 ... LastLast