Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Green Harvest Blog: Scott McWilliams Prototypes

Green Harvest Blog: Scott McWilliams Prototypes

I started a blog to document the scandal surrounding the prototypes sold by Scott McWilliams:

http://greenharvest.blogspot.com/

1. Please share on your websites and bookmark this blog.
    2. Send me any stories about your dealings with Scott, and I'll be sure to post them on the blog.
    3. Scott, if you're listening, I welcome your input and commentary as well. Would be happy to post your responses on my blog.

Thanks all!

Gus

Re: Green Harvest Blog: Scott McWilliams Prototypes

Awesome
    Makes sense why the thread dissapeared...from view.

I realy hope to see some more info on the current standing towards Scott (possible lawsuit against him ect.). We don't need to know everything, but we would love to know if it goes to court and such.

That letter looks fantastic! As someone who writes and reads legal documents everyday I must say it was more than just a fun read.

-Alex

Thanks for setting that up Gus, ill be sure to email you all the details (including the PM i got from Scott McWilliams claiming you helped determine the value for one of the pieces i bought, a conversation i now know to be bogus) regarding the fake prototype Luke X Wing items i bought from Scott McWilliams.

marc

•    

Gus,

Before I even read the letter, is there any way to black out the personal info on the people involved?

Just looking out for privacy.

*EDIT* A further note after reading it. I also saw the inconsistencies and unprofessional typos Gus has mentioned, and I believe I have seen another.

After saying that after Scott refused refunds and the claim that the result would be an attack on his reputation on the boards was considered a form of extortion, would it also stand to reason that the threat of "you endanger the innocent people you associate with, as well as the entire economic future of yourself and your family" if the thread was not removed also be considered a form of blackmail? I'm no lawyer, but that's how I interpret this statement.

Ian
    BACK FROM THE DEAD

Gus,

Thanks for putting up the blog and keeping everyone up to date on this terrible scam. It is always nice to see the community continuing to look out for and inform the "masses". Hopefully Scott will come forward and do the right thing.

Scott
    Scott

Quote Originally Posted by Ian_C
    Gus,

Before I even read the letter, is there any way to black out the personal info on the people involved?

Just looking out for privacy.

That's a great point. I will leave out anything private that people want to black out.

Gus

Quote Originally Posted by Ian_C

*EDIT* A further note after reading it. I also saw the inconsistencies and unprofessional typos Gus has mentioned, and I believe I have seen another.

After saying that after Scott refused refunds and the claim that the result would be an attack on his reputation on the boards was considered a form of extortion, would it also stand to reason that the threat of "you endanger the innocent people you associate with, as well as the entire economic future of yourself and your family" if the thread was not removed also be considered a form of blackmail? I'm no lawyer, but that's how I interpret this statement.

Ian
    Scott's attorney had only been practicing law in Florida for a few days when he wrote the letter (he was admitted 9-20-10). However, others in his firm have been around a while so it's surprising to see this type of demand letter...
    GeekytUp.com - A place on the net where I write about things that get me Geeked Up.

Re: Green Harvest Blog: Scott McWilliams Prototype

Best. Blog. Ever.

It amuses me to no end that Scott would choose a "personel" injury firm to represent him in this.
    Shane Turgeon
    Author: The Force in the Flesh
    www.theforceintheflesh.com
    www.tattoosandtoys.com

Thanks for sharing this CJ, Chris, Phil and Gus. I was really hoping the disappearance of the McWilliams thread was because legal action had been taken against him and not vice versa. It would be nice to see that information made available again here or on SWCA just as a reference and w/o Scott's name being mentioned.

Does anyone else feel like the term Green Harvest gives these pieces a sense of legitimacy they donít deserve?

As a side note. If Georgoulias isnít an expert on Star Wars Memorabilia then who is?

Gus, you may want to re-redact those addresses again. They are still pretty easy to make out.

Chad

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast