Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DJ121 Feedback Thread

DJ121 Feedback Thread

Hi folks! I know I have not made deals with that many of you, but for those who I have worked with, please post here. Thank You!

Re: Feedback for DJ121

I have had several successful deals with this scummer -- great comms and fast payment.

Derek is an outstanding guy.
    I have had countless trades and sales with him. If you need a figure that is not in your area, he looks out for you.
    I have been in cahoots with Derek for the better part of 5 years. Do not hesitate to deal with him.

EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION AND QUICK PAYMENT IN DEALING WITH DEREK! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BUYER ON RS!
    "The grey rain curtain of this world rolls back and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it, white shores and beyond. A far green country, under a swift sunrise".

Derek helped dress my old childhood X-Wing fighter with the 4 guns it needed. Smooth transaction, great communication and he gets my highest recommendation

Just sold a weapon to DJ121. Great communication and a great person to do buisness with. Thanks
    When 900 years old you reach look as good you will not.
    My Feedback

Had a great transaction with Derek!!! A+++++++
    Bill

WTB: Orange hair Luke Farmboy, Tri-logo Dark Rebel Soldier flesh face, Tol Toys Jawa, Glasslite R2, Glasslite Snowtrooper, Japan coo Stormtrooper, Japan coo Vader.

Fast payment - highest recommendation as buyer!
    WTB unpainted micro white Bespin Guard
    Feedback Thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1062118/

Great transaction with Derek... super fast payment and awesome communication.... A+ all the way!
    Looking for Holiday Special Items, especially of the Vintage persuasion.
    Yak's Pub
    TB-5319 of the 501st Legion

Nice trade. Fast shipping and good communication.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast