View Poll Results: Who Are You Looking Forward To The Most?

Voters
207. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chief Chirpa

50 24.15%
  • Moff Jerjerrod

36 17.39%
  • Death Star Gunner

75 36.23%
  • C-3po - Ewok Deity

40 19.32%
  • The Emperor

6 2.90%
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: TVC - Vintage Greatest Hits Poll

TVC - Vintage Greatest Hits Poll

Hasbro has indicated that they are interested in reissuing several figures on their original vintage cardbacks, so in an effort to guide Hasbro's choices we're running a poll to determine which of the already issued vintage figures you'd most like to see on a vintage card back.

Note these are greatest hits selections only, and would be recommended to be issued "as is" and without further modifications. There are several more that they could do in this line, but after considerable debate, this is the sub-list that everyone compromised on.

We may run a later poll on minor updates that Hasbro could do to issue further "refresh" vintage figures (such as a proper Hoth Rebel Commander - which would require a new headsculpt).

We'll use the same voting system that we use for our annual wishlist poll, so review the choices below, and let us know your preferences!
    He's back!

Re: TVC - Vintage Greatest Hits Poll

Easiest poll yet!

All '6' votes, except for Chewbacca and Vader (they got a '5'). I already have a Chewie and Vader from the VOTC line, so I'm not really in the market for another (unless they were on the alternate ROTJ cards).

The rest are definite buys. Absolutely. No question about it.
    ** WANTED: The Vintage Collection bubbles and insert trays**
    Visit my Bonanza booth.

Quote Originally Posted by GameSix
    I already have a Chewie and Vader from the VOTC line, so I'm not really in the market for another (unless they were on the alternate ROTJ cards).
    Yes! That is exactly what I was thinking. Hasbro needs to get on the ball and give us alternate card backs. Bespin Luke should be first on the list for release with an alternate card back. The SW Vader and Kenobi with YELLOW saber, even though it's iconic - is freaking lame! I know I am in a minority here, but I would love to see brand new images used.
    ...for all Hasbro Star Wars related news in Australia, add me on Facebook.

Thank you for making this poll happen, '78 & Curto.
    Thanks also for suggesting that the Power of the Force nominees be placed on actual POTF cards!
    The alternate (2nd) versions of cardbacks like Luke Bespin, Chewie, Vader and Ben Kenobi would be sweet to see also!

Some of these figures (mock-ups below) were kicked out of the poll, but I thought I'd share!

I'm immune to the light!

I'm easy, they're all definite buys for me, in multiple!
    I keep one set carded, and the other loose, either for the card, the fig, or both.

Quote Originally Posted by Warsaw_Wonder

Thanks also for suggesting that the Power of the Force nominees be placed on actual POTF cards!

Yes please and I know it's a huge ask, but can we PLEASE have coins included with any POTF releases.
    ...for all Hasbro Star Wars related news in Australia, add me on Facebook.

I am, as usual, the voice of discord here but I sure do think that those Power of the Force cards are ugly. Really ugly, Hideous... I'd rather just see those figs on movie appropriate cards. Stormtrooper Luke on a Star Wars card, etc.
    Go check out my "Vintaged Up" custom SANDCRAWLER interiors in the Customizing Thread! My fist attempt at any such venture... And I think it looks pretty dang cool.
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1094836/#post19072819

Resurgence Artoo would be perfect on an ANH card. It's a basic, non-gimmick Artoo. The third leg can go up and down by twisting the head but you can pose the head however you want with the leg up or down since you can just turn the head the opposite way (when it clicks) without moving the leg.

Hasbro rarely does non-gimmick Artoos and I'd love a few more of Resurgence Artoo for different displays.

All 6 for me except Amanaman (1). This is not because this character is not wanted, I just do not like the POTJ sculpt. The TLC Comic Pack is a FAR superior figure, needing a tweaked paint job to bring him closer to the film prop, and a proper staff with headhunter trophies. Please hasbro, included Amanaman in the TVC!

There are many others that deserve to be in this poll notably TIE Fighter Pilot and Ugnaught, but alas they were excluded.
    Boycott Hasbro 6", Bring back high quality 3 3/4" figures!

Some of these were painful "definite" though, especially some that just came out in at the end of TLC! Rancor Keeper? Ouch! But he's old school and if he's on a vintage card now, how could I resist? But with my current approach of buying two of each (one to keep carded/one to open), I definitely wouldn't be buying one of him to open however.
    "Through us, the cosmos gazes on itself, adores itself, breaks its own heart. Through us, matter stares slack-jawed at its own star-dusted countenance and knows, incredulously, that it knows." - Alan Moore

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast