Page 185 of 185 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185
Results 1,841 to 1,849 of 1849

Thread: Long Island Area Reports #17

3 3/4 and no, failed in the purchase.
    Get well soon, Artie Lange!!! wwwwwwaaaaaahhhh!!!

Quote Originally Posted by starwarsguy View Post
    Thanks I was actually able to order him online back in July. I wonder if they are giving him out to the first 5 people in line on FF2 like what they did with the Hover Tank Pilot? That would suck if they did that again.
    I'd frakking cry. Because I have no luck and am a broke college student.......because I know no one would be nice and hand him off to me (I've been mistaken for a kid.........). If anyone is doing FF2 at the Holbrook TRU.....Look for a clone trooper..........
    Last edited by ARC_CommanderEli; 08-27-2017 at 07:23 PM.
    "I'm not short.... I'm low to the ground for speed and agility!"

Check out my art!-http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1134658

Wow, haven't been on here in a while. Everything seems more geared to 6" and I only do 3 3/4. Been picking & choosing what I like, not so all-in as when we were getting great articulation and sculpts/paint. Anyway, I'll be at Massapequa TRU tonight for Force Friday II! Good luck to all in your finds!
    Episode II: Electric Boogaloo

GMAC and I waited in line at Carle Place TRU when we got the word with about an hour to go that they received no new cases of the 6 inch BS figs except for Gree. I really don't get these retail stores ordering methods. If the demand is there, then why not meet the demand? Anyway I went back out in the morning and after nothing at Uniondale WM and Westbury Target I rushed to Copiague TArget before work. GMAC helped me get Thrawn, Luke, and Hera plus Luke's Landspeeder. I also picked up Rey as well. I think I might play the waiting game on Rey's speeder but it does look nice!

Must have something to do with why TRU is going to be claiming bankruptcy. This line carried that store for decades. Now noone can compete with online.
    Death scene from a new film I worked on, quite gory:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E27qFydz2L0

Actually, @hansloroll, the company is attempting to 'restructure its debt'..... Though I doubt R Us will succeed at that... I'm on a sinking ship since I work for R Us, so I have a feeling its actually due to the prices being higher, little to no advertising of sales, and several other factors that I cannot currently figure out.
    "I'm not short.... I'm low to the ground for speed and agility!"

Check out my art!-http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1134658

When I walk into a TRU looking for toys of all things and cannot find a single one from a current line, in this instance it was when I was searching for Pacific Rim figures prior to and following the films release, then I cannot buy them. When I did see them I would buy them instantly. To let the store and anyone else paying attention that the market is there if they only had the product.

When I find 3 of 4 figures from a Funko line and they have all been opened and stolen from then I cannot buy them, in this instance it was Dark Crystal figures. They were only on a shelf in the one store and were never replaced with more product.

Then we can talk about TRU exclusives which I have never seen on a shelf in any way shape or form. I am sure it is because the closest store to me is also one of the slowest in terms of sales and distribution.

It has gotten to the point that when a week or a month goes by and I haven't checked the local TRU I don't feel so bad about it.

It goes much deeper than restructuring.
    Death scene from a new film I worked on, quite gory:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E27qFydz2L0

anybody have and luck finding the force ghost Obi Wan Kenobis in Walgreens?

Vice Admiral

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyStarkiller View Post
    anybody have and luck finding the force ghost Obi Wan Kenobis in Walgreens?
    Nope - I had someone at Walgreens search and no stores on LI have them yet.

Page 185 of 185 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185