Page 184 of 184 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184
Results 1,831 to 1,836 of 1836

Thread: Long Island Area Reports #17

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyStarkiller View Post
    Anybody have any luck finding chirrut and baze on Long Island?
    I found them at East Meadow WM about two weeks ago. I left them there as I already had them. There was only 1 of each.

Hi everyone, brand new to this forum.

I checked the Massapequa TRU and Copiague Target yesterday and the Westbury Target and Carle Place TRU today. Neither had Chirrut or Baze.

Copiague Target had AT ACT driver and Vader in the back but nothing of note on the shelves. I found the AC ACT driver on the pegs at the Westbury Target, and the Carle Place TRU had absolutely nothing of note (only Jyn, Cassian, Rey, Death Trooper, etc.) and probably wont until the episode 8 stuff is out...

one of the least often checked store that gets fresh stock often is FYE in the smith haven mall. I've found a few of the hard to get Black Series figures there before i stopped collecting them. There's one in Roosevelt Feild mall as well. they were like 2 bucks more than TRU!

*Bangs helmeted head on wall* Okay, has anyone even seen Chirrut and Baze in Suffolk County? Oh, and Target has cut the price of the non-exclusive Black Series 6" figures to 10 dollars. That was the only reason I bought Mr. Pegwarmer (Captain Cassian). I'd love to get at least Chirrut, but at this rate, it seems an upcoming convention is the only way I stand half a chance of getting one.
    "I'm not short.... I'm low to the ground for speed and agility!"

Check out my art!-http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1134658

Anyone find anything good out there? I'm pretty much all caught up with what I want so far...today I ordered the Order 66 set off of Amazon which I waited too late for but at least I had a $10 gift card to use. Now I'm just waiting for Commader Gree to hit TRU and the SDCC exclusives.

I have been staring at the same figures on the shelves for months now. Each week I go check the stores they have the exact same figures in the exact same spots.
    Death scene from a new film I worked on, quite gory:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E27qFydz2L0

Page 184 of 184 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184