Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152

Thread: Herbs Collection

Honestly, the more I look at the photo above, the more it looks like a screenshot ...

I thought the same thing when I saw the b&w shot.

Thanks guys! I’m enjoying this diorama so much I really recommend picking up one of Jazzincs displays.

Ballpark figure on price?
    My Feedbackhttp://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2526787&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=1#Post34439102526787[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Mechleader View Post
    Ballpark figure on price?
    Website says 450euros(530 US dollars) for Truscale size, smaller version available at lower price.

https://www.jazzincdioramas.com/
    Last edited by Herb; 10-23-2017 at 08:30 AM. Reason: Link

Herb, huge congrats on your Tantive IV diorama, it is absolutely breath taking to see in your photos!! Is this your 1st diorama from Jazz and are you planning on getting any others? Do you feel it was worth the money?

Finally, I am wondering what is the most effective way to keep your 1/6 figures standing and not toppling over once displayed inside the diorama? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Jedi View Post
    Herb, huge congrats on your Tantive IV diorama, it is absolutely breath taking to see in your photos!! Is this your 1st diorama from Jazz and are you planning on getting any others? Do you feel it was worth the money?

Finally, I am wondering what is the most effective way to keep your 1/6 figures standing and not toppling over once displayed inside the diorama? Thanks!
    Hi, thanks IJ! Yes, this is my first diorama from Jazz. The Tantive IV entrance way was always a dream set-up to have. When Joost made it a reality i knew i had to get one.
    Like i mentioned previously the engineering of the whole display is well thought out and the attention to detail is phenomenal, also add in the LED lights he supplies for instant realism.
    Joost also does amazing youtube tutorials showcasing step by step instruction how to assemble.

It's definitely value for money, i consider this piece as a centrepiece in my Besta display cabinet along with other high end collectibles. A timeless piece of movie history recaptured in 1:6 scale complimented by Hot Toys action figures.
    Regarding the figures falling i was a little cautious at first myself, but the ones i display are quite "sure footed" and im confident they won't topple, so free standing for me.
    I would love to get another diorama (Deathstar corridor) finding space to display in my collection is my only issue.

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152